What is your pet doing today? Post the pics.

BTE

Extra Ordinary
BubbleButt0517 said:
Awww, how adorable. I want a dog.
Me too. Except that I want a greyhound and it isn't on the list of breeds that are good for allergy/asthma people. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mine has beads tied to the back of her beltloop and is running up and down the hall yelling NEIGH!!!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
RoseRed said:
Mine has beads tied to the back of her beltloop and is running up and down the hall yelling NEIGH!!!
:lol:

Mine were snuggling with me on the couch, but I'll be damned if I have a picture taken of that ... I look like hell ... all pale, sickly lookin' and crap. :dead:

And NP, that is one spoiled-azz dog you got there! :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Here are my little hellions ... :smile:

Attachments

• dakota sleeping.jpg
    dakota sleeping.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 200
  • emmitt sleeping.jpg
    emmitt sleeping.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 202
  • fluffsleeping.jpg
    fluffsleeping.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 174
K

Kizzy

From the looks of these guys, you would think THEY went out and worked all week, had to keep the place clean and get food. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shutterbug

MerF said:
Creepy! How and where did you get that puppy? I think we have siblings. :getdown:
omg...your dog looks just like mine! Mine isn't a puppy anymore....he is 2 1/2 years old (chocolate lab). I got him off of a nurse here in Lexington Park.

D

dmc854

Shutterbug said:
omg...your dog looks just like mine! Mine isn't a puppy anymore....he is 2 1/2 years old (chocolate lab). I got him off of a nurse here in Lexington Park.

What was he doing ON that nurse???? :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
You'll be sorry you asked

Here they are:

Attachments

• pets5.jpg
    pets5.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 112
  • pets4.jpg
    pets4.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 117
  • pets3.jpg
    pets3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 120
  • pets2.jpg
    pets2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 112
  • pets1.jpg
    pets1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 121

Nanny Pam

ocean733 said:
BTE: I don't know about other dogs, but I know that the Maltese are non-allergenic.

Yo BTE...Poodles are non-alergic and non shedding. Jake is a poodle, but I don't cut him like a regular poodle. I prefer the "fuzzy face" look.