What is your pet doing today? Post the pics.

Nanny Pam

cattitude said:
No, you and Otter have the same recliner. :lol:

No....I only get to sit there if he is at work. That's HIS chair. Jake likes to sleep there, too. If Hubs goes to the kitchen, Jake jumps right in his chair. :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
jaybeeztoo said:
I am too dumb to figure out how to resize it :lol:

:yeahthat:

No current pics (cept for the camera phone), camera is on the sh!tter, a new digital is not a priority for me right now and no matter how much editing I do, I cannot fit my older pics to fit the size requirements for this forum...

But the girls are being brats, so, I am having to wrestle with the little punks to keep them entertained... :angel:

They're definitely my lovebugs... :love:

Frozenpl

Drinks At The House!
Catt: Your Boxers are very cute!

Here is my youngest baby! Hercules.. LOVES the snow... Not quick enough to take a picture outside!

Attachments

• Hercules.jpg
    Hercules.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Hercules sleeping.jpg
    Hercules sleeping.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 98

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Frozenpl said:
Catt: Your Boxers are very cute!

Here is my youngest baby! Hercules.. LOVES the snow... Not quick enough to take a picture outside!
Thanks! Only one Boxer, we just take gobs of pictures of him. :lol:

Your dog ..Border Collie mix...Bernese Mtn. Dog mix? Very pretty!

Frozenpl

Drinks At The House!
cattitude said:
Thanks! Only one Boxer, we just take gobs of pictures of him. :lol:

Your dog ..Border Collie mix...Bernese Mtn. Dog mix? Very pretty!

Thanks! He is an Australian Shep. Looks just like the Bernese but smaller! I grew up with boxers... We still have 3 in the family.. Not mine though! :lmao:

Frozenpl

Drinks At The House!
appyday said:
Doesn't anyone care that my boxers are in the back yard tied to a tree and it is too cold for me to go out and feed them? :ohwell:

Ummmmm- I care... But I am too far away to come and do it for you. :ohwell:

BTE

Extra Ordinary
MerF said:
Creepy! How and where did you get that puppy? I think we have siblings. :getdown:
I'm assuming your pooch still has growing to do? He has HUGE paws!!

BTE

Extra Ordinary
ocean733 said:
BTE: I don't know about other dogs, but I know that the Maltese are non-allergenic.
Thanks for the info. I saw a whole list of non-allergenic dogs. I never really had an interest in getting a dog, until I recently fell in love with this retired greyhound. So...only the greyhound would do. But, hubby has allergies and asthma. He did okay when we had 1 cat, more than one cat he can't handle too well. We have friends that have multiple dogs and he can't be in their home for any length of time....so I'm thinking he probably won't be able to handle a big greyhound that lays all around the house. Not willing to take the risk of bringing her home and then having to get rid of her because he can't live in the same house with her. :frown:

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so sad... If it is too cold for you, then it is too cold for your dogs, I am getting ready to get my dogs some snow shoes.

MerF

You smell funny
BTE said:
I'm assuming your pooch still has growing to do? He has HUGE paws!!
Unfortunately, yes she does. APPARENTLY, she was born of a 40 lbs Black Lab momma (in the shelter I adopted her from), and the dad was some sorta hound, they didn't know. It looks about right, and at first, she had nice small paws...then, over the last 2 weeks alone, her paws have just kept getting bigger and bigger...so now I'm thinking I'm about to have two large dogs in the townhouse...I'm not impressed. :ohwell:

BTE

Extra Ordinary
MerF said:
Unfortunately, yes she does. APPARENTLY, she was born of a 40 lbs Black Lab momma (in the shelter I adopted her from), and the dad was some sorta hound, they didn't know. It looks about right, and at first, she had nice small paws...then, over the last 2 weeks alone, her paws have just kept getting bigger and bigger...so now I'm thinking I'm about to have two large dogs in the townhouse...I'm not impressed. :ohwell:
She definitely has some big feet to grow into!!
Well....she is adorable! :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
MerF said:

More to love!! :smoochy: