What kind of fraction is

This_person

And improper fraction. It should be reduced to a whole number and a proper fraction (the result would be 41 2/3, which is known as a mixed fraction).

[Edit: LOOK - A TYPO. It should read "An improper fraction."

Last edited:

SailorGirl

I think he meant to type "1/1024th" assuming the "Pocahontas" comment was directed at Elizabeth Warren.

But who knows what the "stable genius" meant to say. He's since deleted the tweet.
He's fixed it since then. Just made me chuckle that he had that fraction and stable genius in the same tweet.

transporter

Concur. Time to get all up in arms over a typo, apparently.
Yes...focus on the thing that is right in front of you...don't look at the history...or the trend.

In other words, call it an honest typo...so you can keep ignoring the general and pervasive ineptness, incompetence and overwhelming unfitness for office.

Sapidus

And the idiots claim they hate AOC and her "arrogance" yet when Trump calls himself a "good looking" "stable genius" they all cheer like baboons

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And the idiots claim they hate AOC and her "arrogance"
Do you read this crap before you press the reply button.
You are projecting Your Hatred for Trump again.

AFAIK - NOBODY has EVER said they hate AOC, we are laughing our asses off at her inept behavior, she is a female Trump, but no one her hates her.
Unless you are conflating laughter for hatred.

Well that is YOUR Personal Problem and OPINION.

Be Specific post should be easy to find ... search button ... search words

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez , ' I Hate ' , AOC

Click Search ... :tap:

yet when Trump calls himself a "good looking" "stable genius" they all cheer like baboons

Ad Hominem

You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.