What KOS said about Bidon

wintersprings

"Joe Biden said about Barack Obama:

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

“Articulate”. “Mainstream”. “Bright and clean”.

KOS said "It’s clear his career has dragged on one election cycle too many."

wow, the Kos Kids have it right for once.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Kos and the rest of his ilk are pretentious, ill-mannered children trying to act as adults. And failing miserably.

His site is a wealth of bovine excrement, if you can stand the smell long enough to sort through it all to get to the nuggets of truth.

wintersprings

Kos and the rest of his ilk are pretentious, ill-mannered children trying to act as adults. And failing miserably.

His site is a wealth of bovine excrement, if you can stand the smell long enough to sort through it all to get to the nuggets of truth.

true, but it who they endorce that counts.

Are they like 2 for 33 loses???? The dreaded KOS endorcement, did any one see his commercial for LaMonte? The guy who lost big time?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I never understood why it would be insulting to call someone articulate, bright, clean and nice-looking. If anything, Jesse Jackson should be insulted because in my mind that's who he was comparing Obama with. Especially that "articulate" part.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I never understood why it would be insulting to call someone articulate, bright, clean and nice-looking. If anything, Jesse Jackson should be insulted because in my mind that's who he was comparing Obama with. Especially that "articulate" part.

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Didn't look at it that way, but your viewpoint is much funnier!