What makes a neighbor crazy?

craberta

My crazy neighbor has barged into my house (before I got the dog) Invites people to parties that include the president and governor, Calls the police on his renters and kicks them out monthly, and last night he had all his lights off, and was walking around with a flashlight, only to have all his lights on later at about 3am.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
My crazy neighbor has barged into my house (before I got the dog) Invites people to parties that include the president and governor, Calls the police on his renters and kicks them out monthly, and last night he had all his lights off, and was walking around with a flashlight, only to have all his lights on later at about 3am.

You need to retitle your thread to say. My neighbor is making me crazy and in turn I am driving all the SOMD posters crazy with my daily threads.:popcorn:

Only other advice to is ignore it and call the cops if he violates you or your property.

Also there is just something about when you post these little diddies that makes me think of the lady on Bewtiched that lived across the street from Samantha and Darrin. She was always yelling "Oh Abner, Come here and look at this or that" He of course was always nose deep in his paper wishing she would just butt out.

T

toppick08

You need to retitle your thread to say. My neighbor is making me crazy and in turn I am driving all the SOMD posters crazy with my daily threads.:popcorn:

Only other advice to is ignore it and call the cops if he violates you or your property.

Also there is just something about when you post these little diddies that makes me think of the lady on Bewtiched that lived across the street from Samantha and Darrin. She was always yelling "Oh Abner, Come here and look at this or that" He of course was always nose deep in his paper wishing she would just butt out.

:popcorn::popcorn:

mrmensa

OOOHHHHHH - you mean Mrs. Kravitz!!!!!! Yup - we've got a couple of those around where we live. You know - sometimes ya just gotta give em something to talk about!

Unless the person is a real threat to you? MYOB!

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!

Sounds like you got a winner! :howdy:

craberta

:whistle:Tis good to be able to talk to others who have crazy neighbors. Somtimes I wonder if there is a street somewhere that people live in relative peace. Oh and because this is the internet.

Last edited:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Does this count.....

For 2 weeks straight, she complained of seeing snakes in her place, had the temp set to 50 degrees (at the end of Nov/early Dec); there were snakes in her minivan during the same period of time of the snakes in her place; "people" were walking around at night and making strange noises; because there is no electrical pole with lines going to her place, someone is pumping sleeping gas into the place via the a/c trying to kill her; she drives around doing circles in the very back yard at 11 pm just because.

The actual truth.....there were no snakes EVER; the "people" are actually deer and other wild critters roaming around; I have NO CLUE where she got the later :lmao:

Pandora

I only speak to one neighbor. The others, I met but we all mind our own business here on this street. There is one guy down the street that yells cuss words at my dog and he told me Jack's should be banned and pits too as he walks by with his fro fro poodle. :shrug:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Does this count.....

For 2 weeks straight, she complained of seeing snakes in her place, had the temp set to 50 degrees (at the end of Nov/early Dec); there were snakes in her minivan during the same period of time of the snakes in her place; "people" were walking around at night and making strange noises; because there is no electrical pole with lines going to her place, someone is pumping sleeping gas into the place via the a/c trying to kill her; she drives around doing circles in the very back yard at 11 pm just because.

The actual truth.....there were no snakes EVER; the "people" are actually deer and other wild critters roaming around; I have NO CLUE where she got the later :lmao:

:roflmao:

I think I'd enjoy a neighbor like that. Keep me laughing all the time. :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
:roflmao:

I think I'd enjoy a neighbor like that. Keep me laughing all the time. :lmao:

To sit back and think about it, it is funny. But when she yells and screams at you because you don't give her a cig, it isn't funny any longer.

Oh....forgot about this........

She was skipping around in the back and singing church songs for a good two hours; talked into an empty mailbox with an old bird's nest inside of it for about an hour

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Does this count.....

Honey, I am going to break this down real simple for you. Your neighbor is a Crack Head!!! My ex at his lowest saw creepy people in the trees and climbed the roof to get to the spies sent from other worlds. Lock your doors, protect your kids and call the cops should any strange friends appear.

Or Two Dollar Judy could be your neighbor and that's a whole other can of worms.:lmao:

meangirl

Nice lady!
To sit back and think about it, it is funny. But when she yells and screams at you because you don't give her a cig, it isn't funny any longer.

Oh....forgot about this........

She was skipping around in the back and singing church songs for a good two hours; talked into an empty mailbox with an old bird's nest inside of it for about an hour

:killingme

I'd just scream back at her. But yeah, I guess it would get old. Still makes me :lmao: though.

I have a creepy neighbor. I'm not even going to post just how creepy because I believe they read here. :jameo:

K

Kain99

We have a neighbor behind us that walks our fields at night. Used to freak me out but now I'm used to it.

H

hborror

I have the craziest neighbors, I mean the crap they do is well so crazy I can't even post it....

meangirl

Nice lady!
We have a neighbor behind us that walks our fields at night. Used to freak me out but now I'm used to it.

Why do they do that? That's freaky imo. The creepy neighbor I mentioned likes to "play" in my yard. No kidding. Or he will sit at the end of my driveway, staring toward my house, for what reason, I have no clue.

BTW, now I almost hope he does read this. :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Why do they do that? That's freaky imo. The creepy neighbor I mentioned likes to "play" in my yard. No kidding. Or he will sit at the end of my driveway, staring toward my house, for what reason, I have no clue.

It's beacuse he is HIGH!!!:yahoo:

K

Kain99

Dayum that's scary... The guy in the fields made me feel like he was stalking me but 11 years later he's still out there and has never done a thing. The dogs don't even bark anymore.

meangirl

Nice lady!
It's beacuse he is HIGH!!!:yahoo:

I honestly don't think so. And his wife is just as weird. She has also come to "play" in my yard. They play kickball and tag. Yes, my kids play with them but still. I have NEVER just gone in another persons yard and played like that. When I am not friendly at ALL to them.

The best was the day he drove his new homemade motorcycle into my driveway and sat there smoking his cig like James Dean. :killingme I opened the door to see what that noise was...took one look and slammed it. He stayed for another 15 minutes. :lol:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I have the craziest neighbors, I mean the crap they do is well so crazy I can't even post it....

Look I left you a few bucks in that envelope in the mailbox with that note to Please, Please, Please not put online that video you took of us. We we're just having a moment, I swear. I blame it on the full moon.:whistle:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I honestly don't think so. And his wife is just as weird. She has also come to "play" in my yard. They play kickball and tag. Yes, my kids play with them but still. I have NEVER just gone in another persons yard and played like that. When I am not friendly at ALL to them.

The best was the day he drove his new homemade motorcycle into my driveway and sat there smoking his cig like James Dean. :killingme I opened the door to see what that noise was...took one look and slammed it. He stayed for another 15 minutes. :lol:

The only thought that comes to mind is " Riding the comet to hale bob ":lmao: