What, no red today??

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
CrabbyClark said:
Come on people, don't give up on me now!! :larry:

Hey Jackass where you been??? I still rember the time you had half of the people in the Pub Toppless. You know Doretta owns the pub now. That was our plann man.

CrabbyClark

Too old to care
Dougstermd said:
Hey Jackass where you been??? I still rember the time you had half of the people in the Pub Toppless. You know Doretta owns the pub now. That was our plann man.

Banging nails in Norfolk right now. Finally got a big place, COME ON DOWN!! Plenty of room!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
CrabbyClark said:
Banging nails in Norfolk right now. Finally got a big place, COME ON DOWN!! Plenty of room!

Dude check this I got fired from the Govt. I am a sewer pipe technician now. I actually really like the work and I I have lost about 30 pounds:yay: Where are you at in Nor#### ?

Well technician is a word I added to my job description. :killingme

CrabbyClark

Too old to care
Dougstermd said:
Dude check this I got fired from the Govt. I am a sewer pipe technician now. I actually really like the work and I I have lost about 30 pounds:yay: Where are you at in Nor#### ?

Well technician is a word I added to my job description. :killingme

I am building houses in East Beach which is actually the upscale part of Ocean View.

GREAT on the weight loss, I have recently lost 30 lbs now myself. I do miss the pub, never wanted to quit there anyway, I was kinda TALKED into it.

N

nitwhit3286

CrabbyClark said:
I am building houses in East Beach which is actually the upscale part of Ocean View.

GREAT on the weight loss, I have recently lost 30 lbs now myself. I do miss the pub, never wanted to quit there anyway, I was kinda TALKED into it.

Norfolk, Va? Holla at my peeps on Kennebeck would ya? don't forget to go to Dumar's!!!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
CrabbyClark said:

When I was down there I almost bought a duplex for like 45K it was in the East right before the marinas. I Knew they were gonna tear all that bullsH!t down and build upscale sh!t there but chickened out. Ex wife never trusted my instincts about realestate.

CrabbyClark

Too old to care
Dougstermd said:
When I was down there I almost bought a duplex for like 45K it was in the East right before the marinas. I Knew they were gonna tear all that bullsH!t down and build upscale sh!t there but chickened out. Ex wife never trusted my instincts about realestate.

It would have been worth milliions now!

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
CrabbyClark said:

Ocean Veiw has an upscale part? What, are all the hookers not addicted to crack there? :lmao:

N

nitwhit3286

Bustem' Down said:
Ocean Veiw has an upscale part? What, are all the hookers not addicted to crack there? :lmao:

nope weed and tonic....haha my dad is vice and narcotics for the city of norfolk