What should happen to Michael McDowell?

What should happen to Michael McDowell?

• Total voters

AndyMarquisLIVE

Watch the 00 car. The 00 car of McDowell intentionally wrecks Gilliland triggering a massive crash. 2000 Winston Cup Champion Bobby Labonte has been released from a hospital after the injuries he recieved in the crash.

Last edited:

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Atleast a one race suspension. The reason it's not being publicized anymore is because no real big 'star power' names were involved. Bobby Labonte was hurt, and that warrants atleast a one race suspension.

AndyMarquisLIVE

McDowell says...

"I had a run, and I went underneath him, and he just didn't give me a whole lot of room" - Michael McDowell :dork:

That doesn't explain him bodyslamming him off of turn 11 into the outside barrier.

"I had a run, and I went underneath him, and he just didn't give me a whole lot of room" - Michael McDowell :dork:

That doesn't explain him bodyslamming him off of turn 11 into the outside barrier.

Nothing... to me, it looks like they were racing. He bumped him going into the turn to get around him. 00's left side got caught on Gilland's right side; hardly a body slam.

AndyMarquisLIVE

It's decision day and there are no penalty alerts.

However, Michael Waltrip has removed McDowell from the car for the next three races, Mike Skinner is going to try to qualify the car in on time.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Rubbin's racin'. :shrug:

They let KY get away with it all the time. The only difference is, no one's gotten hurt by that jackazz.