What SHOW Series do you plan to go to this year?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
We are leaning towards the SMHA & BEST Series. They seem to offer more divisions for the horse and rider then MSA. If gas prices stay low we might have to venture into VA and further North in MD. :dye:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
My plan is SMHA and BEST. I might do a couple of the Mtd. Wanderers to support the 4-h.

I wanted to do the MHSA Pleasure horse division this year but the jumping classes are 2"6 and we are not there yet. Well he is but I am not.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
It matters if i can find a job, but the ones im going to for sure is:
IBRA, MW, NBHA, and any fun shows. If i get money up i would like to go to SMHA and MSA to do some WP with my 4yr old and my barrel horse (Flare).

covekat

I'll go to the shows where my classes are as late as possible as I hate to get up early anymore! :killingme

Kidding sort of...we have my daughters pony to show, so if it works out where I can show my horse and help her, we'll be there!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I'll go to the shows where my classes are as late as possible as I hate to get up early anymore! :killingme

Kidding sort of...we have my daughters pony to show, so if it works out where I can show my horse and help her, we'll be there!

Mounted Wanderer's. Kids classes are early and adults are spread throughout. My first sr class isn't until a bunch of the kid classes.

Eventer29

We are planning on the jumpers at BEST, maybe SMHA for the younger kids. A couple starter trials. Some MW for my not so ready to jump kids. Of course this is if we find a truck!

changeling

Care to share????

Funny you should ask. The parents and members of the Reverie Acres Riding Academy USPC Riding Center (can you say that 5 times without stuttering?) are presenting a Spring Show Series at Kings Landing Park April 19, May 17, June 14. Pm me if you have any questions.