What size jersey?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I know I'm full of it today. If he wears a XXL in sweatshirts and a L or XL in t-shirts what would you suggest for a jersey?

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
B/f is the same sizes. Most of his jerseys are XL one is a XXL and is a little long. So I would go w/ XL

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
They like the jerseys loose and normally wear them over long sleeve ts so I'd get him the XXL like the sweatshirt.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'd go with the xxl for two reasons:
1) Jerseys should be loose when wearing (unless you guys are breking out the pads for some :really: role playing.:lmao::pixiecheerleader:

2) You can (if needed) put a hoodie or turtleneck under it and still be able to move around.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I know I'm full of it today. If he wears a XXL in sweatshirts and a L or XL in t-shirts what would you suggest for a jersey?

Remember kids these days like their clothes baggy. I have 4 Jerseys that my son use to wear. One authentic the other 3 are not. He's now 6'4, but then he was probably 6' and his are XL. :howdy:

kom526

Upon further review, XL should work. My jersey is a L and the sleeves come just to the inside of the elbow and the tail hits me just below butt. I'm 5'8" 183#.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Upon further review, XL should work. My jersey is a L and the sleeves come just to the inside of the elbow and the tail hits me just below butt. I'm 5'8" 183#.

:yeahthat: An XXL would probably hit him somewhere around the knee caps. :lol:

BTW - were you at Fitzie's the other night, kom?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
No, not at Fitzie's BUT I was at Jethro's Sat night young lady.:tappingfoot:

:lol: A bunch of lighthouse people were at Fitzie's Friday night until we threw them out. :otter:

I was serving drunks at another location on Saturday night. :ohwell:

kom526

Must've been those Piney Point Lighthouse people.:lmao: It may have been some of the "real" carpenters from the project.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Must've been those Piney Point Lighthouse people.:lmao: It may have been some of the "real" carpenters from the project.

I think it was most of the checkbook wielding people from the project. You know, the one's whose last name is "B". :lol: We had to stay in the dining room until they were finished their "meeting".

I thought that maybe you had graduated to that status by now. :huggy: