What SOME People do in TRAILERS at Horse Shows

FrmGrl

Get some!
Oh Dear. No fair you caught me in my before bedtime, hair not done, no makeup just out of the shower moment. It was all Shady's fault. She corrupted us innocent girls. Just look at DevineJ. Poor child. Oh well at least we all had a blast at the last show :howdy:

jetskiwidow

I think I would rather hang out with someone that has 2 drinks instead of someone that would try to tarnish someones reputation. That is all you seem to do on here Winn Dixie. Are you bored or just jealous?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Where were the minors? Oh wait maybe they had already passed out, I can't remember.... :sarcasm: Hey, did I give you premission you little spy to post my picture? :killingme

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:confused: :banghead: I really need lessons in photoshop. This picture wouldn't open in Paint and this is all I could do in photoshop. Sad but true.

Attachments

• trailer pictures.jpg
    trailer pictures.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 124

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
:confused: :banghead: I really need lessons in photoshop. This picture wouldn't open in Paint and this is all I could do in photoshop. Sad but true.
Well, actually NOTHING changed so I can do even less than I thought I could with photoshop. This two job thing stinks. I am exhausted. Good night all.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
Well, actually NOTHING changed so I can do even less than I thought I could with photoshop. This two job thing stinks. I am exhausted. Good night all.

:lmao: :lmao: :killingme

:huggy:

I'm digging the smilies today.