What Stocks are You Buying Now?

TPD

the poor dad
So a 12% market correction. Are we near the bottom or do we have more to go.

What are you buying - stocks you already own or looking at new holdings that are finally reasonably priced?

I was looking at Tesla at end of December - trading at $430 then. My studies said buy below $200. Went over $900 just about a week ago. Now at $679. Yay or Nay?

Still looking at Uber & Lyft - Haven't pulled the trigger yet but now may be the time.

Boeing is another one I've been considering. Was at $330 in December. Closed at $287 today. My homework in Dec said to buy below $290 so I think I will get a few shares of that now.

I missed the bun on Beyond Meat - $75 in Dec when I was looking. $106 now.

Been considering the "travel" stocks as well - Marriott, Royal Caribbean.

Of course there are the stand-by stocks that I already own that I can had more to - AFLAC, RPM, Pepsi, Hershey.

To many choices, not enough money. What say you? Which ones are you looking at?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Brass, Copper, Lead .....

A couple of 20 foot Sea Containers full of Budwieser for Post Apoc Bartering

General Lee

I'm always looking. I'm new to it, lots to learn. Everything seems to be down right now because of the coronavirus. So it might be the time grab something.

Hessian

I decided on Apple two days ago,...thought a number might see it as a bargain at 282,...I was wrong: Still falling.
Am open to WISE suggestions. What is Kramer saying?

TPD

the poor dad
I decided on Apple two days ago,...thought a number might see it as a bargain at 282,...I was wrong: Still falling.
Am open to WISE suggestions. What is Kramer saying?

cramer said last night to wait on Southwest Airlines. He had Workday CEO on - was bragging about that stock.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You'd think the demand on Purell would boost Pfizers price, at least.

But no.

Clem72

Boeing is another one I've been considering. Was at $330 in December. Closed at $287 today. My homework in Dec said to buy below $290 so I think I will get a few shares of that now.

I wouldn't touch Boeing right now with the recent info released about their lack of testing for Starliner.

Though who am I kidding, the government will probably just pay them to redo everything from scratch and the stock will go up.

Hessian

Market is looking very confident today...Apple up OVER 6%...I am clearly in profit zone.

limblips

If you bought for a short term trade good for you...IF you sold yesterday.

If you bought for a long term hold...you are likely WAY too early.
Wow, from a Constitutional Scholar a few weeks ago, to an Infectious Disease expert last week and now an investment professional. Damn you are so delusional.

PeoplesElbow

I'm trying to hold onto my PTON that I bought right after the Christmas commercial controversy, but I want to sell so bad.

Last edited:

Hessian

Gotta admit....I am tempted to pull back and cash up before the election. There may be some very good bargains right after the vote.

Two clunkers that have surprised me...for doing absolutely nothing--going nowhere: At&T (T) as well as Cisco (CSCO) ...but doing much better with ETFs right now. However, come October, time to clear the board & wait for a new hand.

glhs837

Power with Control
Loving my Tesla :) Amazon been doing me okay. Going to buy more Tesla before battery day the 22nd, and some Google, since that;s the only way chumps on our level can get a piece of SpaceX, which I want before Starlink gets going. Google owns 15% of SpaceX.

These are all long plays, years, not quarters.