What the hell is a "TikTok star"?

Toxick

Splat
A TikTok star is a professional cringe artist.

They are exceptionally good at making even the most open minded and most jaded among us say "Jeeeezus!" and cringe within seconds.
Like trying to pull your head into your shoulders like a turtle, full faced grimmace, and averting your eyes type of cringing.

Take all of the worst of the worst traits about Gen Z culture, the traits that make you lay awake at night praying that you're ****ing dead before these people take over, mix those traits in a ball and eat it - the crap that comes out is TikTok. And TikTok stars are the ones that make said crap with the most pungent and nausea inducing aromae.

They're just horrible.

And you can't even comfort yourself by saying that there is a special place in hell for these people, because Satan, the father of lies, evil and the harbinger of Armageddon watches TikTok stars like this:

HTH.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

They are exceptionally good at making even the most open minded and most jaded among us say "Jeeeezus!" and cringe within seconds.
Like trying to pull your head into your shoulders like a turtle, full faced grimmace, and averting your eyes type of cringing.

Take all of the worst of the worst traits about Gen Z culture, the traits that make you lay awake at night praying that you're ****ing dead before these people take over, mix those traits in a ball and eat it - the crap that comes out is TikTok. And TikTok stars are the ones that make said crap with the most pungent and nausea inducing aromae.

They're just horrible.

And you can't even comfort yourself by saying that there is a special place in hell for these people, because Satan, the father of lies, evil and the harbinger of Armageddon watches TikTok stars like this:

View attachment 151487

HTH.
I always knew that somewhere in the universe there existed someone that knew everything. And....here you are.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

They're just horrible.

View attachment 151487

HTH.

:roflmao:

When I become Imperial Queen of the Universe I'm going to hire you as my speechwriter.