What the hell is Fox news thinking?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe Fox will lose many of it';s viewers, and that's ok too.

Why would Fox viewers stop watching altogether because one more liberal person is talking? It's not like Donna is breaking new ground here; almost every show - from punditry to news - has liberal commentary. Tucker has liberals on his show every night - many of them Clinton and Obama revisionist historians - and his ratings are great.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why would Fox viewers stop watching altogether because one more liberal person is talking? It's not like Donna is breaking new ground here; almost every show - from punditry to news - has liberal commentary. Tucker has liberals on his show every night - many of them Clinton and Obama revisionist historians - and his ratings are great.
He seems to invite Cathy Areu back three times a week. :twitch:

glhs837

Power with Control
I love me some Juan. I do think the co-hosts stand donw from some very easy rebuttal shots, but everybody does that with coworkers they like.

Christy

b*tch rocket
It's all about the benjamins (where have I heard that?) Straight news is boring and doesn't draw a crowd. Gotta have them newsfolks mixing it up with bs, spats and idiotic opinions.

I honestly think that is why Juan is now such a crazy man. It's schtick. Has to be. He used to be quite level headed and provided some sensible counter balance. Now he spouts the most ridiculous stuff. There is no way he can seriously believe it.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I honestly think that is why Juan is now such a crazy man. It's schtick. Has to be.
I was just saying this tonight. They have to pregame prior to the show. Tonight he was railing against the electoral college. He sounded like Lizzy Warren with his DNC talking points.

Hijinx

Certainly he does . Juan has no brain he just spouts the talking points.

You would have thought that when Harry Reid went Nuclear and it came back and bit them that they would have learned, but they didn't.
Now they want to do away with the Electoral college.Which could easily come back and bite them.

NextJen

Raisin cane
If they really want to make me happy, they'll forgive and forget with O'Reilly and bring him back in the time slot of that blonde chick who's right before Tucker.

:yay: Loved O'Reilly. Not screechy at all. Fair and logical. He always let his guests talk without over talking them, and he'd give them the last word. I found his program to be easy to watch and informative.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I was just saying this tonight. They have to pregame prior to the show. Tonight he was railing against the electoral college. He sounded like Lizzy Warren with his DNC talking points.
Was he tying the Electoral College to slavery again?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:yay: Loved O'Reilly. Not screechy at all. Fair and logical. He always let his guests talk without over talking them, and he'd give them the last word. I found his program to be easy to watch and informative.

AND he had good opposition guests who spoke reasonably and made solid arguments. Some of the idiots Tucker has on make me want to smack them one.

SamSpade

AND he had good opposition guests who spoke reasonably and made solid arguments. Some of the idiots Tucker has on make me want to smack them one.

I do think that Tucker does that on purpose, and I don't know if that's a good thing. He tries to have on as guests the most idiotic supporter of an opposing view, if nothing other than to let the world listen to their idiocy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I do think that Tucker does that on purpose, and I don't know if that's a good thing. He tries to have on as guests the most idiotic supporter of an opposing view, if nothing other than to let the world listen to their idiocy.

Tucker isn't the brightest bulb, so I'm guessing they have to have someone he can out-think. I'd like to see a smarter Tucker and smarter guests. He has Dan Bongino sit in for him occasionally and those are always good shows.