What the hell is the matter with facebook

Hijinx

They have blocked me for another 30 days.
You cannot send anything on there unless it kisses Joe Bidens ass.
They said I had 6 posts that didn't meet their Standards.
I can understand that i am not a liberal and nothing else suits their standards.
Fuk them./ I enjoyed speaking with firends and other of like mind, but it is just too much of a hassle if you don't kiss some liberals ass there

PJay

I can understand that i am not a liberal and nothing else suits their standards.
Fuk them./ I enjoyed speaking with firends and other of like mind, but it is just too much of a hassle if you don't kiss some liberals ass there

Have you considered "Gab" and there are others. Trump will have his own soon..one coming soon called "Frank" from our pillow guy. Ask friends and family to join you.

Hope have helped your headache.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Maybe their fact-checkers are following you here too and don't like what you write? :sshrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well it's my 3rd. 30 day jail term and I have already received several week long ones. I am a habitual offender.

gemma_rae

Thank you for your efforts Jinx, I'm betting you made some one's day somewhere!:yay:

For example, I belong to a FB group called "Happy Cats". Every day there's at least one new post with a picture of a cat/kitten with the poster asking for name suggestions for their new cat. A guy suggested "Harry A. Hole".:killingmeThe admins went ballistic and banned him, but I laughed my Harry A Hole off for at least an hour!:lol: I'm still laughing right now.:roflmao:

So keep up the good work!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Thank you for your efforts Jinx, I'm betting you made some one's day somewhere!:yay:

For example, I belong to a FB group called "Happy Cats". Every day there's at least one new post with a picture of a cat/kitten with the poster asking for name suggestions for their new cat. A guy suggested "Harry A. Hole".:killingmeThe admins went ballistic and banned him, but I laughed my Harry A Hole off for at least an hour!:lol: I'm still laughing right now.:roflmao:

So keep up the good work!
Had an Enlish teacher when I was a sophomore in HS, cat's name was RN.

Raisin Nuts.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I still miss marketplace.

But really scored at 2 in-person yard/estate sales this weekend. Hand-crocheted doilies and table cloths, a piece of cast iron cookware, a salad-serving fork/spoon, and a stack of those Tupperware thingies for putting burgers in the freezer.