What the hell is wrong with people!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
From the WP

The boy and the two girls socialized frequently, the mother said, and she had heard their names but had never met them. The girls would go to movies with her son and hang out at the boy’s home on snow days. The mother said she believes that the attacks against her son took place when she and her husband were at work on days when snow closed schools.

Question....why would let someone who has a disability hang out with someone you have never met and let this person you have never met into your house.

Last edited:

warneckutz

Look at her eyes. It's dead in there. She doesn't care.

back%u00252Bto%u00252Bschool%u00252BGoogly%u00252Beyes.jpg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
From the WP

Question....why would let someone who has a disability hang out with someone you have never met and let this person you have never met into your house.

Omg! I am sorry, but that mother is either extremely naive and gullible OR in serious denial. OR should be shot for not giving a crap about the whereabouts of her son. I personally wouldn't have trusted my teenage (whether he was age appropriate or developmentally delayed) son in the house with other teens I didn't know - much less with teenage girls! For crying out loud. :smdh:

Hank

my war
St. Mary’s prosecutors took action this week to seek the rearrest of a teenage girl who earlier was released on personal recognizance on charging papers alleging she and another girl committed a series of criminal acts against a boy with autism from their school.

St. Mary’s sheriff’s office reported that the boy was coerced to perform sexual acts, and to walk onto a frozen pond where he fell through the ice.

http://www.somdnews.com/article/201...-crimes-against-boy&template=southernMaryland

RCflyer

If parents would discipline their kids, they probably wouldn't act like stupid little morons! I'm sorry but there is absolutely nothing wrong with giving a kid smack on the their hind ends when they won't listen or do what they are told! When I was a kid, I'd get the belt or I'd have to go and pick a switch from a bush and I got whupped if I acted up! And it didn't matter weather it was at home or in a public place. Not once growing up did I ever think about doing any of the dumb $h8t that some of the kids do today! Another problem is video games like Grand Theft Auto and other violent and criminal type games. A lot of parents nowadays are just plain lazy and they would rather let their kids stay in their rooms all day and night with their game controllers in their hands learning how to kill someone or jack someones car etc... Instead of playing video games, try being proactive in the kids lives and for god sakes, send your kids outside to play with their friends or play ball, climb a tree, or build a fort, etc... Oh and keep kid's off of their damn cell phones!! A kid doesn't need a cell phone anyway!

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

St. Mary’s prosecutors took action this week to seek the rearrest of a teenage girl who earlier was released on personal recognizance on charging papers alleging she and another girl committed a series of criminal acts against a boy with autism from their school.

St. Mary’s sheriff’s office reported that the boy was coerced to perform sexual acts, and to walk onto a frozen pond where he fell through the ice.

http://www.somdnews.com/article/201...-crimes-against-boy&template=southernMaryland

aka "too much media attention"

acommondisaster

My daughter knows them both and said she wasn't surprised at either of them being this way. There has been a history of the older one bullying an autistic kid. Both perps have made repeated poor choices in their habits and attitudes. The victim is a sweet kid, and he thought they were his friends, poor boy.

The younger one's mom should be commended for her action turning them in. It had to be hard to do but I'm betting she was so appalled she knew it was the only good choice.

^ Yeah, that. Double like.

I can't begin to imagine the nightmare it must have been to discover the videos.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have no problem with what someone is charged with being public, but the explicit details should be kept private if the victim or the victims family prefer it that way. I really don't care about the guilty individuals, what I care about is the victim and their right to privacy.

^This^

We don't really need to know names and personal information, we just want to rubberneck. The boy and his family have a right to privacy. It's not their fault this happened.

officeguy

The more important question is 'What the hell is wrong with the district court commissioner'. It seems that short of murdering and dismembering someone on camera, the district court commissioner will release even the worst pieces of garbage back into the community without even requiring bail or conditions. Not even a no-contact order with the victim, nothing....

Who supervises the court commissioners ?

Hank

my war
Okay, I am going to go out on a limb and say that these girls may not necessarily be horrible girls, but that they may be girls who did something atrocious. I mean, they were 15 and 17, for Pete's sake. It is odd that some crimes consider 17-year-olds capable of being accountable for their actions and some crimes do not. Before I rush to judgment, I need more answers. For example, what is the extent of the boy's autism? The autism spectrum runs fairly wide from what I understand, to include those with Asperger's who are rather functional albeit socially awkward. Plus, I have read that the boy can't understand why the girls were arrested; he feels they did nothing wrong. In fact, he considered one of the girls to be his girlfriend. I am not saying that the girls should not be punished if they did the things that are alleged. I am just saying that kids do stupid things, especially when there are 2 or more of them engaging in the stupid things and the "shared guilt" and "pack mentality" prevail, and the 17-year-old (barely 17, I might add) may not deserve to be a convicted felon and sex offender with a record that will follow her for life. Go ahead and throw stones at me, but I know there are others out there who agree with me.

She made him #### a dog for Christ sake. That's not normal, dude!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I am going to go out on a limb and say that these girls may not necessarily be horrible girls, but that they may be girls who did something atrocious. I mean, they were 15 and 17, for Pete's sake. It is odd that some crimes consider 17-year-olds capable of being accountable for their actions and some crimes do not. Before I rush to judgment, I need more answers. For example, what is the extent of the boy's autism? The autism spectrum runs fairly wide from what I understand, to include those with Asperger's who are rather functional albeit socially awkward. Plus, I have read that the boy can't understand why the girls were arrested; he feels they did nothing wrong. In fact, he considered one of the girls to be his girlfriend. I am not saying that the girls should not be punished if they did the things that are alleged. I am just saying that kids do stupid things, especially when there are 2 or more of them engaging in the stupid things and the "shared guilt" and "pack mentality" prevail, and the 17-year-old (barely 17, I might add) may not deserve to be a convicted felon and sex offender with a record that will follow her for life. Go ahead and throw stones at me, but I know there are others out there who agree with me.

You know, I read that the boy wasn't particularly traumatized and indicated he was still friends with the girls. So I was prepared to come on here and stick up for them, say that maybe it wasn't all that, do that devil's advocate thing I do. But what they actually did to him, recording it no less, was cruel and those are some twisted chicks - I couldn't come up with a credible way to buck the tide. 15, 17, doesn't matter; that is still too old to be acting like that. And even if the kid just had mild disability and was reasonably cognizant, you still don't do that to people.