What things need explained?

This_person

@Sapidus
Jesus christ man and you say liberals are snowflakes and play the victim.

The very fact that you have spent the much time defending a white kid right to post about guns on social media without having to explain his thought process is pathetic.

Remember when you thought Travyon Martin was a thug for wearing a hoodie. You would piss your pants if A black kid posted a picture of that many guns on his insta.
You know, there comes a time (and, you've long since exceeded it - it is my failing for not stopping sooner) when there's no point in continuing to show someone how wrong they are, because they have proven they don't have the intellectual capacity to comprehend it.

I was there with you on this subject.

Then, I saw the highlighted portion of your post.

Do you REALLY think that anyone - white, black, brown, yellow, red, male, female, unsure, whatever - any citizen at all should have to explain their thought process to do something entirely legal and proper?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Do you REALLY think that anyone - white, black, brown, yellow, red, male, female, unsure, whatever - any citizen at all should have to explain their thought process to do something entirely legal and proper?
Yes he does, he believes he should dream up any stupid law he feels like. Look at the twenty Democratic loons trying to be President. Look at the Maryland Legislature and the lunatic laws they come up with that never make it out of Committee.

More government, more laws ......happy, happy, happy.

Reactions: BOP

This_person

Yes he does, he believes he should dream up any stupid law he feels like. Look at the twenty Democratic loons trying to be President. Look at the Maryland Legislature and the lunatic laws they come up with that never make it out of Committee.

More government, more laws ......happy, happy, happy.
I know he does, and you know he does, and anyone who's read more than one of his posts knows he does - I just want to see if he is willing to admit he does.

Chris0nllyn

Not only legal, but constitutional protected.

That's like believing that someone should explain why they invoked the 5th Amendment and remained silent. Or beliving that someone should explain why they chose certian words in lieu of others.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Stupidus doesn't think anything - he does what his cult leaders tell him to do, period. He is the AOC of this forum.

I honestly don't know why you waste your time arguing with him.

Grumpy

@Sapidus
You know, there comes a time (and, you've long since exceeded it - it is my failing for not stopping sooner) when there's no point in continuing to show someone how wrong they are, because they have proven they don't have the intellectual capacity to comprehend it.

Ya gotta remember he's a lefty, he'll fight you to the death to save a snail darter, but calls murdering a new born baby abortion.

Sapidus

@Sapidus

When a string of young white males posts on social media about their cache of weapons and a cryptic message only to be followed by a shooting rampage an intelligent response to prevent another shooting would be question the next young white male who posts a picture of his weapons and a cryptic message.

That is common sense and good police work not a violation of someone’s rights.

Why would you advocate that the police not investigate a tip they received?

Why are you so obsessed with me that you messaged me privately about this? Then made a whole seperate post about it?

Im glad my opinion means so much to you

Last edited:

This_person

When a string of young white males posts on social media about their cache of weapons and a cryptic message only to be followed by a shooting rampage an intelligent response to prevent another shooting would be question the next young white male who posts a picture of his weapons and a cryptic message.

That is common sense and good police work not a violation of someone’s rights.

Why would you advocate that the police not investigate a tip they received?

Why are you so obsessed with me that you messaged me privately about this? Then made a whole seperate post about it?

Im glad my opinion means so much to you
I needed you to answer and acknowledge that you believe people need to explain their legal actions.

It shows who you are.

It shows WHAT you are.

Sapidus

I needed you to answer and acknowledge that you believe people need to explain their legal actions.

It shows who you are.

It shows WHAT you are.

And you would be the first one to blame the police if they hadn’t investigated and it turned out to be another mass shooter.

Just admit you got outraged reading a headline without thinking because you are a sheep.

No one did anything wrong in this situation other than however was supposed to get him his school work while he was out

This_person

And you would be the first one to blame the police if they hadn’t investigated and it turned out to be another mass shooter.

Just admit you got outraged reading a headline without thinking because you are a sheep.

No one did anything wrong in this situation other than however was supposed to get him his school work while he was out
Last post from me on the subject before I start with the house cleaning (but I am NOT making sammiches):

The state was wrong for having such a law;

The police were wrong for enforcement of the bad law;

The school was wrong for not accepting the outcome of the police investigation (what were they going to find out that the police didn’t, and what could they have done about it - call the police?), for suspending the student, for allowing the information to be leaked to the student body, for not publicly and forcefully apologizing to the student and mother, for not teaching and enforcing the constitution;

You were wrong for defending the law, the police, and the school, for racial and sexual profiling, for supporting the notion that a citizen needs to explain their legal actions to ANYONE, and for generally being a jackass in this and most every other thread,

Several people were wrong for thinking I would make them a sammich.

That’s the short list of who did what wrong.

Last edited:

BOP

@Sapidus

I gave up on stupidus sometime back. It's not just that his facts are wrong, it's that a) he's not open to examining his own beliefs, and b) he has no cogent argument to support his beliefs.

BOP

Stupidus doesn't think anything - he does what his cult leaders tell him to do, period. He is the AOC of this forum.

I honestly don't know why you waste your time arguing with him.
AOC is at least eye candy...unless you're saying sappy is hot.