What time is Trick or Treat?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey all - what time is T or T in your neighborhoods? We're getting a lot of inquiries about it but I haven't been able to run down a source for anything.

Thanks!

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Hey all - what time is T or T in your neighborhoods? We're getting a lot of inquiries about it but I haven't been able to run down a source for anything.
[/QThanks! UOTE] :biggrin:

Not sure of the exact time but it usually starts when it first starts getting dark...around 5:30 or 6:00. :biggrin:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
I thought it started when you turned your front porch light on. It's over when you turn it off. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Folks, this is a PSA thread - please stay on topic.

So can we safely say that most neighborhoods are going to be 6:00 - 9:00? That seems to be the traditional time frame.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Folks, this is a PSA thread - please stay on topic.

So can we safely say that most neighborhoods are going to be 6:00 - 9:00? That seems to be the traditional time frame.
yup

Elle

Happy Camper!
We are doing a safe candy handout at the firehouse from 5ish till 10. It is a Friday night so the kids will probably be out a little later this year.

John Z

if you will
I think in our neighborhood, we start seeing the wee ones with their parents about 5:00pm (before it gets too dark). But pretty much by 9:00pm, it is over.

Kirsten

Anyone in the Longview Beach Association HOA besides Me? If so any you have info on this please post or PM me!! I have a nearly 6 year old who is just ITCHING to start twitching!