What to do, what to do

Hey everyone...

I'm kinda new, but not really. I said hello a few months ago, but never posted after that. I guess it's time to join the crowd.

So, hello to everyone!!!

Anyone have a cool suggestion on where to go to celebrate a birthday around here?

Pam

D

dmc854

pamela2372 said:
Hey everyone...

I'm kinda new, but not really. I said hello a few months ago, but never posted after that. I guess it's time to join the crowd.

So, hello to everyone!!!

Anyone have a cool suggestion on where to go to celebrate a birthday around here?

Pam

Pamela Anderson? I am sure any guy here will celebrate your b-day with you.. :notworthy

itsbob

I bowl overhand
trixieracer98 said:
go to dc! we all know there is nothing to do around here! its only taken me the two years ive lived here to figure that out!
If you think there is nothing to do down here, maybe you should try walking out the door.. I end every week-end thinking, damn, I've run out of time, and I still have all this on my list of things to do this week-end..

What is it you want to do in DC, that you can't do down here??

Ya wanna party? Why don't ya throw one...

Wanna dance? ALL kinds of places you can do that.. grab your friends and go dancing..

EAT? What, we don't have any restaurants down here??

Christ life is got to the point if somebody isn't going out of their way to entertain you there is nothing to do!! ENTERTAIN yourself..

just stop before you go blind..

D

dmc854

itsbob said:
If you think there is nothing to do down here, maybe you should try walking out the door.. I end every week-end thinking, damn, I've run out of time, and I still have all this on my list of things to do this week-end..

What is it you want to do in DC, that you can't do down here??

Ya wanna party? Why don't ya throw one...

Wanna dance? ALL kinds of places you can do that.. grab your friends and go dancing..

EAT? What, we don't have any restaurants down here??

Christ life is got to the point if somebody isn't going out of their way to entertain you there is nothing to do!! ENTERTAIN yourself..

just stop before you go blind..
psssst. a band, Flip Switch, is at St. James Pub on Friday. Shake it there!

Type larger please!!!

Mikeinsmd

trixieracer98 said:
go to dc! we all know there is nothing to do around here! its only taken me the two years ive lived here to figure that out!
Why the heck would you wanna go to DC??? Sheesh!! The city that can't even govern itself. You want clubs, go to Solomons or Waldorf. Eats...if your hungry in S. MD, It's your fault. Culture, there's TONS of it down here. This place is rich in history. Open your door, walk out, get in your car and drive..... ........DC :killingme

Mikeinsmd said:
Why the heck would you wanna go to DC??? Sheesh!! The city that can't even govern itself. You want clubs, go to Solomons or Waldorf. Eats...if your hungry in S. MD, It's your fault. Culture, there's TONS of it down here. This place is rich in history. Open your door, walk out, get in your car and drive..... ........DC :killingme

Well thanks for the advice! Considering I'm not really familiar with the area so far (I moved here early September, and my career keeps me travelling most of the time) it's been hard to find which places to go. I never said there wasn't anything to do ... I was just asking for suggestions on where to go!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
pamela2372 said:
Hey everyone...

So, hello to everyone!!!

Pam

What type of celebration did you have in mind? Do you want to go somewhere to be pampered? To indulge? To be raunchy and let your hair down? To relax?

My suggestion to you is to figure out what your objective is, and then you will be more than adequately supplied with recommendations! :peace:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
pamela2372 said:
Well thanks for the advice! Considering I'm not really familiar with the area so far (I moved here early September, and my career keeps me travelling most of the time) it's been hard to find which places to go. I never said there wasn't anything to do ... I was just asking for suggestions on where to go!
Reply wasn't intended for you,, just everytime someone new posts on here they start with the "THERE IS NOTHING TO DO HERE... WAAAAAHHHH"

This place is pretty cool, and the people here are awesone.. Just get out and start meeting people..

What do you do here? Asked to see what kind of things you may be "eligible" to do.. like access to the base etc...

Agee

itsbob said:
Reply wasn't intended for you,, just everytime someone new posts on here they start with the "THERE IS NOTHING TO DO HERE... WAAAAAHHHH"

This place is pretty cool, and the people here are awesone.. Just get out and start meeting people..

What do you do here? Asked to see what kind of things you may be "eligible" to do.. like access to the base etc...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to itsbob again.

<!-- / main error message -->

somdcrab

pamela2372 said:
Hey everyone...

So, hello to everyone!!!

Pam
hey my birthday is feb 5th and i'm new too i live in st marys so i'll probably go somewhere around here or solomons :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

pamela2372 said:
If you look at the post, that was directed to Trixie, not you. Thank you.