What to wear?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Party A is semi-formal. A Mardi Gras themed Sweet Sixteen.

Party B is just a bunch of my friends hanging out to raise a little cash for a friend. Nothing fancy, but I may actually be going with someone and thought maybe since I was wearing a dress Friday, I may as well let people I know see me in a dress on Saturday. People don't see me in dresses very often and I hate pantyhose.

Here's what's in the closet:

40's style swing dress, black with white polka dots
Black velvet dress with matching bolero jacket.
Red dress with floral print.
Red sheath dress
Lavender floral print floor length
Black and white french print tea party dress
Flaming skull tea party style dress
And maybe a few other things..

Which is most appropriate for Party A when I have to wear a party mask that probably won't match.:ohwell:

Party B??

I hate to shop and I'm always broke so I'm not buying anything. TIA

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

Party B is just a bunch of my friends hanging out to raise a little cash for a friend. Nothing fancy, but I may actually be going with someone and thought maybe since I was wearing a dress Friday, I may as well let people I know see me in a dress on Saturday. People don't see me in dresses very often and I hate pantyhose.

Red sheath dress

Which is most appropriate for Party A when I have to wear a party mask that probably won't match.:ohwell:

Party B??

I say just wear lots of beads:shrug:... if not wear something that is easy to earn beads in:drool:

Red sheath dress

Party B??

party A = Black velvet dress and matching bolero jacket. that you can dress up with the beads and mask.

party B = I think the red or lavender floral.

hope this helps a little bit! :howdy:

Good luck on finding the right outfits!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Wear something really slutty that shows lots of skin. :hot:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Any purple, green and gold. (Mardi Gras colors) Beads for the MG party are a good idea too.

A) 40's style swing dress, black with white polka dots (because it's semi-formal) OR Red sheath dress (seems vibrant for the 'mardi-gras' theme)

B) Flaming skull tea party style dress (this one sounds fun)

sockgirl77

I say just wear lots of beads:shrug:... if not wear something that is easy to earn beads in:drool:

Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Wear something really slutty that shows lots of skin. :hot:

paRTy A:
GO NAKED!!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
B) Flaming skull tea party style dress (this one sounds fun)[/FONT]

It's cool, I made it myself and it has laces up the back.:yay: I may just wear that tomorrow night.:party:

:yahoo!! I got out of going to the Sweet Sixteen party! Like I wanted to do that anyway!:whew: