What was not,...

OMG! I have only 2 cases of toilet paper and 1 case of Bud Light!
Beer won't affect toilet paper usage, but you really should check your pantry/fridge/freezer and see of that is enough toilet paper to go with your food rations amount...:shocking:

that is a little eye opener isn't it?
Time to walk Solomons before the storm (sunny 53 degrees now!)
I do believe it is because the moisture is coming from the south this time and the cold will already be in place by the time the moisture gets here... that is a classic southern Maryland winter weather forecast. :clap:

That stuff don't last very long around here.

What I used to hear when out fishing at the beach, working in the summer outside when I popped one at 10am or so. "kind of early to be drinking isn't it?"
Me looking at bud light, "drinking?"

GregV814

boy am I glad I bought all that Y2k stuff years ago...and even more glad I had my underground shelter installed...and I paid AlGore for my future Carbon Footprint fees...and and.

LISTEN GUYS THE WEATHERPERSONS HAVE ABOUT A 10% ACCURACY RATING...JESUS H. GOLDSTEIN, CALM DOWN

mitzi

Beer won't affect toilet paper usage, but you really should check your pantry/fridge/freezer and see of that is enough toilet paper to go with your food rations amount...:shocking:

If it won't affect toilet paper usage, you must not be a female. :killingme

red_explorer

:)

I remember in the early 2000's, maybe like 2001, they were calling for no snow. Then Sue Palka (when she was on fox5) came on 10 evening news in a panic, saying a massive storm was developing, like 8-10 inches, or something crazy like that. she was right, we got dumped on.

that was so cool.

I remember that one...watching the 11pm news and she said it. I looked out, and it was starting... worked in Annapolis then, and lived in Park Hall... I waited till 5am to call in, and my boss didnt believe me because it was just starting there. It was great....