what was that about CCW Facing Crooks wit Guns

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Would-Be Robbers Enter Store, Pull Out Guns — Seconds Later, the Duo Learns They Made a Big Mistake

Two would-be robbers walked into the wrong store on Wednesday morning.

According to police, the two individuals entered a T-Mobile store in Chicago and drew their guns. Moments later, an employee with a concealed carry license pulled out his own weapon and fired upon the individuals, chasing them out of the store, WLS-TV reported.

“Thank God for concealed carry,” district manager Neil Tadros told the Chicago Tribune.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Would-Be Robbers Enter Store, Pull Out Guns — Seconds Later, the Duo Learns They Made a Big Mistake

Two would-be robbers walked into the wrong store on Wednesday morning.

According to police, the two individuals entered a T-Mobile store in Chicago and drew their guns. Moments later, an employee with a concealed carry license pulled out his own weapon and fired upon the individuals, chasing them out of the store, WLS-TV reported.

“Thank God for concealed carry,” district manager Neil Tadros told the Chicago Tribune.

I'm comparing apples and oranges again but again I say, you'll never hear of anything like that happening here.

glhs837

Power with Control
Gurps, you know this has to be made up right? Fiction, like CandyLand. Defensive gun use is a myth, remember, all CCWs do when faced with real danger is pee themselves like a liberal rape victim then shoot some innocent kid in the face while screaming like Rambob.

ciwmj

I'm comparing apples and oranges again but again I say, you'll never hear of anything like that happening here.

Maybe you need to talk to people that have acctually defended themselves instead of nattering on about you dreams. I had a CCW when I was in business here in Southern Maryland, I used my gun twice for defence against a hold up man. I shot them both and when the word got around that I did protect myself, I never had a problem again. I'm so tired of liberal,whiney, panty waists wanting to make all guns illegal to buy by the public,when the criminals have never gone through legal venues to get their guns.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Gurps, you know this has to be made up right? Fiction, like CandyLand. Defensive gun use is a myth, remember, all CCWs do when faced with real danger is pee themselves like a liberal rape victim then shoot some innocent kid in the face while screaming like Rambob.

:yay:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I had a CCW when I was in business here in Southern Maryland, I used my gun twice for defence against a hold up man. I shot them both and when the word got around that I did protect myself, I never had a problem again. I'm so tired of liberal,whiney, panty waists wanting to make all guns illegal to buy by the public,when the criminals have never gone through legal venues to get their guns.

:yay:

Glad you didn't become a victim.