What was the deal with all

K

Katie

the police, county and state by the bridge on the St. Mary's side. I figured there were doing a seat belt check. It was on both sides both coming into St. Mary's and leaving St. Mary's.

nomoney

Originally posted by Katie
the police, county and state by the bridge on the St. Mary's side. I figured there were doing a seat belt check. It was on both sides both coming into St. Mary's and leaving St. Mary's.

tiki bar opening:confused:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by RoseRed
Click it or ticket? :shrug:

Absolutely.

Thank God they're out there and they're finally going to protect me from myself. It's not like there are any real criminals out there.

I'm waiting for the law that requires everyone to wear bubble-wrap and stay indoors at all times.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Toxick
I'm waiting for the law that requires everyone to wear bubble-wrap and stay indoors at all times.
Just think of the possibilities! :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

Booster seats are way better than phone books and so much safer too.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by IM4Change
Booster seats are way better than phone books and so much safer too.
But phone books are adjustable. As you get taller you can rip out parts of the alphabet. Vince and RR have stopped growing so I guess it doesn't matter though.

K

Katie

Originally posted by cattitude
Hey Katie...no news about the pup, what gives?

I was away this weekend, and just been really busy at work lately. Things have slowed down a tad at work. He is doing good driving me totally insane, and loving evey minute of it. He figured out how to climb the baby gate. I was cleaning the dog's crates this morning(Dixie has the runs), and put him behind the gate so I could clean without his help. He climbed up the gate and was like "Hi Mommy".

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Katie
He climbed up the gate and was like "Hi Mommy".

Biscuit gets a running start and jumps at the gate and BANG, down it goes. Then he runs to Otter for help. :lmao: