What was your naughtiest thought today?

gretchen

I'm not meaning sexually - I just mean wrong in general. Mine is that I watched 12 Years A Slave and while it was desperately sad, I've been humming the Run N***** Run all day. It's catchy as hell.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I'm not meaning sexually - I just mean wrong in general. Mine is that I watched 12 Years A Slave and while it was desperately sad, I've been humming the Run N***** Run all day. It's catchy as hell.

:lmao: Okay, that is hard to top.

This shouldn't be so hard to come up with something... I have terribly wrong thoughts all day long. Right now I'm wishing I didn't have to taxi a kid across the fricken county AND pick him up later. I wish they would just call the whole thing off this evening but I have been considering playing sick... I sometimes do that to get out of things. :whistle:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Every time I see those commercials for Addiction Counseling Center, I secretly wish I could go there... not because I have an addiction that needs to be treated but because it looks like a lovely resort.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Isn't there something sacrilegious in drooling over a guy who is supposed to be Jesus?

I'm trying here and just cannot do it..... even if it is just acting.

gretchen

Isn't there something sacrilegious in drooling over a guy who is supposed to be Jesus?

I'm trying here and just cannot do it..... even if it is just acting.

No,not at all. Jesus is just a person. The bible is just a book. Unless you attach meaning to it.

gretchen

Here's another thing - I go on "food kicks". This is where I like one food,and it is all I eat for about two weeks. Breakfast,lunch,and dinner. Right now I'm on zucchini.

digitallest

I not only considered laying in bed all day, I almost pulled it off, but I got bored of loafing. Got up at 11:30, feelin like I accomplished something. Nothing can be something, with the right perspective.