What will the verdict be?

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
I'm completely stymied on the Jackson case. :shrug:

I really can't say how it will go, so what do you all think? Do you think the jury will convict Jackson on the child molestation? Do ya'll think he did it?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Tinkerbell said:
I'm completely stymied on the Jackson case. :shrug:

I really can't say how it will go, so what do you all think? Do you think the jury will convict Jackson on the child molestation? Do ya'll think he did it?

I think with all of the allegations against him, his fine, penance, fee, debt to society, sentence, etc... should be hypnosis, truth serum and other psych tests... (while incarcerated)

All of which have live feed and transcripts, made available in braille too, and TTY and close captioning and the spanish thingy...

Study his brain and his psychology and dementia, real reality TV - make more profit than will ever cost to rehabilitate him...

I'll get a 30% stipend for the idea, 30% profit from the book and the network I choose will allow me 30 shares...

Neverland will be sold and the proceeds will go to fund all organizations that help find missing, exploited and victimized children.

If he objects to the bargain, then he will be chemically castrated and put to work in a soup kitchen to work out his inner demons... :shrug:

In San Francisco...

ylexot

Super Genius
I don't think that there is a news topic that I care less about. MJ is the reason I stopped watching the news. :ohwell:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
ylexot said:
I don't think that there is a news topic that I care less about. MJ is the reason I stopped watching the news. :ohwell:

I don't care either Wyle E. - tis why I am being such a :silly: Just wish there was a way to profit from the freak for the sake of the time he's wasted.

:ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
cattitude said:
I think the longer the jury deliberates, the worse it looks for Jackson.
I have an opposite opinion. I haven't been following the entire trial, but I know he's definitely guilty of being looney. :ohwell:

B

Bruzilla

He's got ten indictments to contend with, so I'm guessing he's going to be found guilty on at least one.

As for if I think he's guilty, I think he is. One of the way that pedophile molesters get caught is that they all follow certain trends:

1. Difficulty in maintaining sexual relationships with mature mates (of either sex)
2. Going to great lenghths to make their home environment attractive to children
3. Inability to see their crimes as being harmful
4. Inability to control their urges

MJ has all of these attributes, and has them something fierce. He can say whatever he wants, but his actions are what you need to look at, and his actions scream that he's a pedophile.