What would you do?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
whatwouldyoudo.jpg

I'd definitely take the cash.

Mistakes I've made over my lifetime, I'd never correct them because who knows what the outcome would be? Some of the worst mistakes I've ever made - ones I thought I'd never recover from - have led to amazing good fortune eventually. If A hadn't happened, it wouldn't have set the stage for B. That sort of thing.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I’d have to take the blue pill, some of those mistakes I’d like to go back and try again.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just to throw a monkey wrench into the works wold I restart at six years old in the 60s or would I be six years old at present day going forward?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well if I have to start back in the 1960s again I’ll pass.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Not me, the sixties and seventies were fun times, I don’t know about being a kid these days.
Yeah, but nothing would be new.

all the music, movies, TV, books, new stories everything would be known. There wouldn’t be any surprises except the few you made for yourself.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yeah, but nothing would be new.

all the music, movies, TV, books, new stories everything would be known. There wouldn’t be any surprises except the few you made for yourself.
I don’t need new, I’d like to see my grandparents and sister again. I’d like to see Rush again. Hell I’d like to join the navy again.

ontheriver

I don’t need new, I’d like to see my grandparents and sister again. I’d like to see Rush again. Hell I’d like to join the navy again.
I would take the red pill. I'd go through all of my younger years again to get to that one day.
I'd know for sure to keep him safe.

Would things have turned out differently then? Of course, but it could have only been better.

Keep the money.

CPUSA

If I could restart at age 6....back in the 70s when I was 6...knowing what I know now?
Definitely restart...I just hope & pray my parents take my investment advice...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would take the red pill. I'd go through all of my younger years again to get to that one day.
I'd know for sure to keep him safe.

Would things have turned out differently then? Of course, but it could have only been better.

Keep the money.

:huggy:

Grumpy

If the restart was when I turned 6, I'd do the Red pill. Would probably get busted for bookmaking by the time I was 12.

musiclady

Blue pill. I'd rather make new mistakes and have an adventure. I would think if I went back, I'd still mess it up. Plus, at 6 yrs old, even if you knew what would happen, you don't really have control of your life and would have to live with KNOWING what's going to happen.

Tommy Chong

Hey man, don't take those
Blue pill. I'd rather make new mistakes and have an adventure. I would think if I went back, I'd still mess it up. Plus, at 6 yrs old, even if you knew what would happen, you don't really have control of your life and would have to live with KNOWING what's going to happen.
Wow man. That's deep man.

I'd take the blue pill. Those red ones really mess with you.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'd take the red one. There's some things I would like to change, even if the outcome wouldn't be effected by those changes. Just a "do over" in some areas.

I'd much rather take 1/2 of each and have $5mil and be 27. :biggrin:

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'd take the red one. There's some things I would like to change, even if the outcome wouldn't be effected by those changes. Just a "do over" in some areas.

I'd much rather take 1/2 of each and have $5mil and be 27. :biggrin:
I'd have $5 Million, and be 36.
I'd use the knowledge to better help my Mrs. after she got riffed, and the money to find us a better situation than what we did have.