What would you have done?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Some guy at a Football game watched this girl text another guy every time her boyfriend went to get a beer. Was it any of his business? Did he do the right thing?

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2014-12-08-at-1_09_08-AM-480x478.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2014-12-08-at-1_09_08-AM-480x478.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Screen-Shot-2014-12-08-at-1_08_56-AM-480x492.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2014-12-08-at-1_08_56-AM-480x492.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 150
R

rhenderson

If he had minded his own business - he would not have been reading the girl's text over her shoulder to begin with.

He's a nosy, trouble making busybody.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I think a paternity test is in order. Seriously, the guy should have stayed out of it, none of his business.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
The fact that this guy ended his note with #CHIVEON speaks VOLUMES to his douchebag character. Mind your own business, brah.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Sheesh…you ladies take your cheating seriously. Being the guy, I’d have wanted to know. :elaine:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
What does Chive On mean?

It's a saying from the social website, thechive.com. It's kind of like youtube, Facebook and Twitter all in one? I think it has forums too for discussions and chat rooms. Idk I avoid it, anyone I know that's active on it are kind of socially awkward, a little weird, and usually obsessed with online gaming. :shrug:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
It's a saying from the social website, thechive.com. It's kind of like youtube, Facebook and Twitter all in one? I think it has forums too for discussions and chat rooms. Idk I avoid it, anyone I know that's active on it are kind of socially awkward, a little weird, and usually obsessed with online gaming. :shrug:

I'm making an account right now. :yay:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Everyone: prepare for even crazier viral videos and sensational headlines :lmao:

I'm honestly surprised you didn't already have an account :lmao:

It won’t let me make one. :mad: it says it’s a "black hole site" :shrug: I don't know what that is but if it’s what I suspect, I don't want to see one ever again. :twitch: