What would you say...

black dog

Free America
I can't say much, my roomie is 19 years younger than I, her dad is 3 years my senior.
Her dad and I worked together for awhile before we went out, so he knew me pretty well before I met his daughter..
Her mother was not that happy in the beginning, but she's moved past it.
We have lots in common to talk about.. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When my bio-dad was dating a woman only a couple years older than me (I was 20 at the time), he said, "Yeah, I met Rita's parents. I really like them. Her dad and I have a lot in common."

Me: "Well, yeah. You're the same age."

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think it's much different when the younger person is only 20 years old. If they're 40 or 50 and their partner is 20 years older - the difference doesn't seem so much more. Maybe. :lol:

black dog

Free America
I think it's much different when the younger person is only 20 years old. If they're 40 or 50 and their partner is 20 years older - the difference doesn't seem so much more. Maybe. :lol:

I agree,,, it is fun when folks ask if she's my daughter, and the look I get when I respond with, she's not my daughter she's my Sugar Momma.... :yikes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Agree. Age starts to even out as people get older. But a 40 year old with 92 year old Dick Van Dyke is still icky.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My daughter is 32 and her boyfriend is 44 or 45. They get along well and seem to complement each other. I don't think of him really as my age, I think of him as my kids' age even though he's not. But I don't treat them like children either - they're adults with lives and children of their own.