What!!?? Yer kidding!!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's gone - all that shows up is the Amazon "a"
I get a frowny face.

Smokey1

Slavery is alive and well in Africa, Seems it's some's destiny and I don't much GAF one way or the other. . ☕

Why do they worry so much about slavery that was outlawed 150 years ago when there is slavery that still exists in Africa mostly promulgated by Muslims. Why don't they complain about that?

Louise

Slavery is alive and well in Africa, Seems it's some's destiny and I don't much GAF one way or the other. . ☕

They want to throw homos off roof tops, but that is ok. Not to mention that their wives are mutilated and covered. What a stupid world we live in now. And, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, etal are all for it. The thirst for power is an awful thing. I hope they all end up in Hitler’s suicide bunker, along with Epstein.

Louise

Why do they worry so much about slavery that was outlawed 150 years ago when there is slavery that still exists in Africa mostly promulgated by Muslims. Why don't they complain about that?

Because they won’t admit what they have always been about. The hypocrisy is sickening. I just hope that there are more unindoctrinated people left in the world, than not. It is devastating that Obama is a Muslim. That is why We are where WE are, today. It is getting serious. God bless US, each and every one.

I will put this in this thread. Because Obamacare was such a disaster because Pelosi said it would be read after it was passed, We just had to pay the IRS 11,000 dollars. Because we went over the limit of income allowed because retired husband from USBank plays the stock market. It was a shock, for sure. Not to mention that there was a 6000 dollar deductible in the first place; which we never came close to meeting. Enjoy your expensive ice cream, Nancy. She should be the poster child for ultimate bitch in the history of all time. I wonder why she hates the US so much when It has been so good to her. I hope she rots in hell soon. We can be happy knowing we paid for slacker’s health care. :sarcasm:

Last edited: