Whatcha doing today?

And yeah, sorry for those who say "working".

Hitting up one of my favorite projects: defrosting and cleaning the manual defrost freezer in the basement. No matter how careful you are, everything still gets flooded.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Workin' 'till 4. Headed to the brewery later for Grapefruit IPA and Polish Sausage.
Whole lotta' nothin after that.
You go ahead and laugh! I just spent 20 minutes on hold with SATO, and because I wasn't Nicole, I was hung up on! :tantrum

Little change in tack.... spilled a soda on the carpet, so went into carpet cleaning mode. As long as I had the Hoover steam cleaner out, I did my recliner that was getting a bit funky.

Back to defrosting.....

luvmygdaughters

Little change in tack.... spilled a soda on the carpet, so went into carpet cleaning mode. As long as I had the Hoover steam cleaner out, I did my recliner that was getting a bit funky.

Back to defrosting.....
If you still feel the need to clear ice...feel free to use my chest freezer, happy to oblige:buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Working since 5am my time, then took a ride to Lake Havasu City for groceries, etc, and found two cute sundresses, a floppy hat, and a pair of Jackie O sunglasses. I'm ready for Vegas!

Finally finished defrosting the freezer just now. It was pretty deep in there. Arctic ice age deep. Got it cleaned and fired up just in time, some of the food was just starting to defrost.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I work til 4:00 these days, and yesterday I headed to yoga after work. Skipped my spin class this morning, because we're driving over to Charlottesville, VA tonight after work and "day hiking" a section of the Appalachian Trail. :getdown: I say day hike, because Low-Estrogen Bann doesn't enjoy roughing it in a tent or hammock camping. :biggrin:

Two weeks ago we did a 10 mile hike in Shenandoah Nat'l Park. We'll see how the conditions are tomorrow, but we're aiming for another 10 miles.