What's been going on with "The Squad"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I see AOC spouting off every so often, but she's not being covered like she was a few months ago.

Ilham Omar - silence. Maybe she doesn't have anything to say now that the world knows she broke up a marriage and is a campaign finance thief. Or maybe she's shut her blow hole because she just might get unseated in Nov.

Rashida Tlaid - where's that bitch been?

I guess nobody cares about those tards anymore.

Louise

I see AOC spouting off every so often, but she's not being covered like she was a few months ago.

Ilham Omar - silence. Maybe she doesn't have anything to say now that the world knows she broke up a marriage and is a campaign finance thief. Or maybe she's shut her blow hole because she just might get unseated in Nov.

I think they see that their agenda is not working, or the Dem Party told them to STFU because their comments are hindering the agenda. God bless the USA.

22AcaciaAve

I think they see that their agenda is not working, or the Dem Party told them to STFU because their comments are hindering the agenda. God bless the USA.

You are most likely right. The democratic establishment has silenced them by threatening to withhold money or support their primary opponents. They realize that winning means running to the center. With those progressive clowns spouting off it would just make it harder.

PeoplesElbow

I sure hope you're right.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You are most likely right. The democratic establishment has silenced them by threatening to withhold money or support their primary opponents. They realize that winning means running to the center. With those progressive clowns spouting off it would just make it harder.

That damage is done. The extreme progs ARE the Party now. Nancy should have corralled them right off the bat - you can't put crazy back in the box once it gets out and starts running around.

Louise

That damage is done. The extreme progs ARE the Party now. Nancy should have corralled them right off the bat - you can't put crazy back in the box once it gets out and starts running around.

Nancy was more worried about ice cream, matching face coverings, face lifts. and ripping up a SOTU address by a sitting POTUS right behind him on live TV. If people don’t get how blatant that is, that tells me our beloved Country is in huge trouble. Not to mention the virus hoax. Lock and load, defend voting rights, and God bless US. This is the tide turner for the future of the greatest country in the history of the World. :patriot:

WingsOfGold

The one I suspect is worried about being deported, the others.... elections in a few months so best not show their anti American schist.

BOP

I'd like to find Omar's (if that's her real name) doppleganger; the one who loves America, isn't married to her brother, and isn't as crooked as a dog's hind leg. I'd find Ilhan herself more attractive in orange or in black and white stripes, but yeah, still strangely drawn to her looks.