What's everyone up to today?

SailorGirl

It's so nice outside today. Exactly the right temperature - took a walk around my parents yard and daffodils are popping out all over. The pterodactyls are still in the goat shed more aggressive than ever - maybe it's getting near hatching time; sure smells like a zoo out there.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I actually got dressed today! @Kyle paid me a visit :huggy: Made the dump run and going to a friends for movie day in about an hour...

catlingirl

Coming home from Annapolis saw a high speed chase of a motorcyclist turning toward the 2-4 split in Calvert county toward Annapolis. He took the corner so fast he had to get on the shoulder. He was flying. He kept weaving in and out of traffic on route 2 with two cops chasing him. I wondered if he crashed. Never saw a high speed chase in real life. Had to interrupt sorry. Lol

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Son came over and replaced my deer damaged truck grille, rode to Ltown for a wash job, headed back home in a few to try to find a coolant leak on the Jetta. Had to stop for a biggie bag to stop the stomach rumbles. It's gorgeous out today!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's so nice outside today. Exactly the right temperature - took a walk around my parents yard and daffodils are popping out all over. The pterodactyls are still in the goat shed more aggressive than ever - maybe it's getting near hatching time; sure smells like a zoo out there.
Wonderful day out! I had regular chores and such today. Last week I was getting back from vacation, so I didn't do any house chores, so I caught up on housecleaning and paperwork, etc. Wanted to take a walk, but with my slight sinus crud, I decided I didn't feel like it. :lol:

I have dental surgery on Wed, that I have to take antibiotics for - starting tomorrow. I figured if nothing else, I won't get a sinus infection this time! :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Two hams on the smoker...Fast Eddie rebuilding his oyster dredge using my welders....I'm just pounding beers,,,a typical Sunday.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Fast Eddie welds? And he oysters? I thought he only sang! :lol:

glhs837

Power with Control
Dump run, almost two hour ride, good day. Got dashcam video of some bozo merging into me up in PF.

Took a break in between naps to go to the store. You'd think a major storm was coming, the stores were just jam packed. And oblivious. They'd stop in the middle of an aisle and just stare at the shelf, completely blocking the aisle.

Got home, napped a bunch more. Making pizzas on ciabatta for dinner.