What's everyone up to today?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I started to feel like I was coming down with something last week. I used my sinus wash thing a few times and it went away. So something I'm allergic to did it. Probably dust :lmao:
Saline spray mulitple times a day *every day when this starts. (I don't do the neti pot/sinus wash thing anymore) The saline spray clears everything out really fast and I can do it as often as I need to.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No you didn't at all. I didn't even hug you goodbye - think I was starting to get a little down in the dumps then and missed you completely.
:huggy: Now I know why I didn't pass your place on the way down - I came down Rt. 235 and not Rt. 5. :yay:

mitzi

Saline spray mulitple times a day *every day when this starts. (I don't do the neti pot/sinus wash thing anymore) The saline spray clears everything out really fast and I can do it as often as I need to.
I've been meaning to get the spray and keep forgetting when I'm out. I do like the wash bottle better than the neti pot. I can use more pressure to flush the mess out.