What's for dinner?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I'm making a chicken dish that I found on the back of a Stove Top Stuffing box.

It has stuffing (duh), boneless, skinless chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and mixed vegtables.

Bake

Can't wait to see how it will taste! :yahoo:

Home made beef stew. :yum:

I like to eat dinner on Sunday early too, but I didn't realize that people did it that early.

My ex's family (Italians from Staten Island) used to eat dinner at 3, and then have sandwiches at around 5-6.

Yeah, same thing. My mom always said it was because she didn't want to be bothered cleaning up late Sunday evening, and would rather do all the dishes and stuff earlier and relax in the evening.

jaclyn

Not a Lurker anymore!
BBQ Chicken...and something else. Just haven't decided what that "something else" is going to be.

Does anyone here get tired of cooking the same things, week after week? I swear, I feel like I cook the same things over and over again. Spaghetti, Tacos, BBQ Chicken, Stir Fry, breakfast 4 dinner, Shepards pie etc...

We should start a weekly recipe swap. Everyone post ONE recipe, once a week. I'd like to start trying new things.

M

Mousebaby

BBQ Chicken...and something else. Just haven't decided what that "something else" is going to be.

Does anyone here get tired of cooking the same things, week after week? I swear, I feel like I cook the same things over and over again. Spaghetti, Tacos, BBQ Chicken, Stir Fry, breakfast 4 dinner, Shepards pie etc...

We should start a weekly recipe swap. Everyone post ONE recipe, once a week. I'd like to start trying new things.

Hubby and I agree that we need a new animal to eat! :yay: