What's for dinner?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Last night I made Beef Noodle Bake and it must have been really good because my oldest had 3 helpings!!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Meatball sub from WaWa. I really like the bread they use. A bit crispy outside, soft inside, fresh, and actually has a good flavor unlike most of the over-processed rolls you get around here. Wondering of I could buy just the rolls from them...

frequentflier

happy to be living
A nice salad with greens, carrots and beets from Chesapeake bounty.
And I bought more parsnips. The girl insisted they were yellow carrots. They don't smell or taste like carrots. Will steam and saute in a little butter on Sunday.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Wondering of I could buy just the rolls from them...
And a quick search says I'm not the only one asking. They used to use Amoroso's rolls out of Philly, but switched to Vineland Bakery in Atlantic City, which is owned by an Amoroso.

And according to one thing I read, the rolls can just be requested from the kiosk like anything else. Next visit...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Eating a piece of the wonderful sourdough bread I got from Enso's Kitchen in St. Mary's City. Lightly toasted with butter melting into all the nooks and crannies. Mmm... 😋

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Clam Chowder
Cod - grilled, some blackened, some S&P
Brussels sprouts
Salad
Tanghulu <----- granddaughter found on TicToc, wants to try. Fruit on skewers, dipped in water/sugar heated to hard ball stage. Sounds like death to teeth.......

Think I'll run out and grab a Reisling.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Clam Chowder
Cod - grilled, some blackened, some S&P
Brussels sprouts
Salad
Tanghulu <----- granddaughter found on TicToc, wants to try. Fruit on skewers, dipped in water/sugar heated to hard ball stage. Sounds like death to teeth.......

Think I'll run out and grab a Reisling.
I had to look that up. Sounds sweet. I think I'll run out for a rib eye and slap it on the grill until a nice medium rare.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Took out several packs of perch filets. We're gonna have a fish fry at my daughter's place.

Finished product...

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I made a bunch of Italian meatballs, froze them, and am now taking some out of the freezer. Making spaghetti and meatballs, with sides of seasoned green beans and toasted sourdough slices.