What's for dinner?

stgislander

PREMO Member
I was wondering if they were open for dine in. If my friend doesn't develop symptoms by next Wednesday, we may have to pay them a visit. :yay:
We carried out, but they are open for dining. I asked David about Larry's statement opening capacity back up. He said that at first he was all excited, but then Larry stated that restaurants must still maintain social distancing requirements. Based on that, they cannot expand seating any more.

CRHS89

We carried out, but they are open for dining. I asked David about Larry's statement opening capacity back up. He said that at first he was all excited, but then Larry stated that restaurants must still maintain social distancing requirements. Based on that, they cannot expand seating any more.
I believe he did this, to "look" good, knowing full well in actuality it changes nothing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sirloin Steak on the Grill (Rare), Baked Potato, Salad and Yuengling.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Pork Tenderloin with a Balsamic glaze
Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli
Peaches

and a glass of Reisling. Too dry, eeh :sshrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Pork Tenderloin with a Balsamic glaze
Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli
Peaches

and a glass of Reisling. Too dry, eeh :sshrug:
I had the same thing, except the pork tenderloin was chicken breast, the basalmic glaze was barbecue sauce, the steamed broccoli was brussels sprouts, The peaches were cranberry sauce, and the mashed potatoes were… Well mashed potatoes.

Grumpy

Served with Red or White?