What's for dinner?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Made this a couple weeks ago

Was really good, only used about 1/4 of the sauce. Also diced the chicken, so it was more like what they serve at Hong Kong. Gonna make again tonight.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Greetings from Lafayette LA! We went to Uncle T's for dinner and had muffaleta bread and chargrilled oysters.

I normally can't stand oysters but chargrilled and topped with noms they are amazing! This is a sampler, called the Holly Beach Slammer.

PJay

Beef pot roast with carrots and onions, mashed potatoes with gravy (from the pot roast drippings) and Red Lobster Cheddar Bay biscuits (box mix).

Are they good? Weird..just noticed their mixes on grocery shelf this evening and thought..should I.. or shouldn't I..now wish did..

PJay

ISWYDT = I see what you did there

Turkey.....gobble.....

:roflmao:

It wasn't on purpose..just came out like that.... you saw it before I did..:lol:

Oh, so what did I have for supper.. McDonald's. Just grabbed a little something before grocery shopping.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Are they good? Weird..just noticed their mixes on grocery shelf this evening and thought..should I.. or shouldn't I..now wish did..
I think they are amazing, and I'm not really a bread lover. I do, however, love Red Lobster biscuits. I think they taste just like them and they are easy-peasy to make! You just need the mix, water, and some shredded cheddar cheese along with about a half a stick of butter. Get them and enjoy!