What's for dinner?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Chuck burgers in gravy, white rice, and Bird's Eye cracked pepper and sea salt Brussels sprouts. I'll never purchase those again. :barf:

NextJen

Raisin cane
There you go again...Almond milk is another item wondering if I should try. Is it good? Is it better for tummy?
I'm not a milk drinker so I only use milk for cereal. It tastes fine to me. I usually get cashew milk but didn't see it at the store last trip. Both the almond and cashew come in plain or vanilla flavor. I've never tried the vanilla but imagine it would be good in cereal, with oreos, or in coffee if you put milk in coffee. It's lower in calories than real milk, no lactose, and higher in calcium.

PJay

I'm not a milk drinker so I only use milk for cereal. It tastes fine to me. I usually get cashew milk but didn't see it at the store last trip. Both the almond and cashew come in plain or vanilla flavor. I've never tried the vanilla but imagine it would be good in cereal, with oreos, or in coffee if you put milk in coffee. It's lower in calories than real milk, no lactose, and higher in calcium.

Same here.

Thank you for info.