What's for dinner?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A DiGiorno croissant crust pizza. It wasn't the worst pizza I've ever had - that distinction still goes to Old Forge pizza - but it's unlikely I'll ever have another one. I'm not really sure why I got it this time.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So... you know the Bang Bang Shrimp at Bonefish... good stuff. Just had a Bang Bang Shrimp taco at a place called Walk-Ons.

Even better.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Last night was quesadillas. Tonight is mini shepherd pies. I am thinking about making them into balls instead of making the biscuit part like a bowl and adding the potatoes and veggies into the middle. We'll see if I can pull it off.

luvmygdaughters

NY strips on the grill, fresh green beans and redskin potatoes last night. Leftovers tonight, we really should split a steak, neither one of us can finish one each. Putting spaghetti sauce in crockpot today for tomorrows dinner. I dont know why, but, spaghetti always taste better the day after you make it. We should be eating that for the next couple of days, because... I can only make spaghetti for a family of five...not two. :lmao:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Duck l'orange.

Store had pre-cooked half ducks in a blister pac. Bought it on a whim, didn't expect much.

I'd serve these to guests. It was good....and no grease everywhere from cooking it yourself.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Duck l'orange.

Store had pre-cooked half ducks in a blister pac. Bought it on a whim, didn't expect much.

I'd serve these to guests. It was good....and no grease everywhere from cooking it yourself.
Who had them?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I recognize the grape tomatoes and bell peppers so what’s the rest? Mushrooms?

Either way it looks better than my frosted mini wheat’s did.
Baby Bella's sauteed in sherry, garlic and thyme. Chicky thighs. Then I added parmesan cheese to the juices, topped chicky with a slice of white cheddar and added the maters and peppers, covered until melty. I also added some Dijon mustard.
My goodness, it was good! 🤤

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Duck l'orange.

Fansy!

I had frozen burritos, leftover chili, and shredded cheddar so I made sunken burritos. Thaw the burritos and throw them in a baking dish, cover with chili and cheese, bake until hot and bubbly.

My kids' favorite back in the day. :yay: