What's for dinner?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Supper was pretty healthy tonight. I made baked salmon filets (5 oz. portions) seasoned with lemon pepper and baked under a combo of diced onion and tomato with a drizzle of lemon juice and a small pat of butter.

Twas accompanied by a big mixed greens and veggie salad with a garnish of some shredded Cheddar. Anita had Ranch dressing, I had Italian dressing.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Bucatini (a hollow spaghetti) with mushroom flavored sauce, meatballs and big spoonful of ricotta cheese. Buttered club rolls with fresh minced garlic and provolone, oven baked.
Bucatini is what my mother in law uses to make Pasticcio, a Greek baked macaroni casserole.

Grumpy

St Louis ribs on the smoker, smoked Bush's grilling Beans and corn on the cob..Ribs turned out fantastic, I am always hit or miss on them but these were the best in the last couple years.

St Louis ribs on the smoker, smoked Bush's grilling Beans and corn on the cob..Ribs turned out fantastic, I am always hit or miss on them but these were the best in the last couple years.
I’ve been doing great on my smoker,but doing ribs scares me. I’m planning to give it a try Father’s Day weekend.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I love bucatini. I make cacio e pepe with it and it's a little heartier than regular spaghetti. In fact I think I'm going to make that right now....
Our family uses the Neapolitan name for it, Perciatelli, as do the New England favorite pasta makers, Ronzoni and Prince.

A pasta I use for making small batches of chicken broth soup, Pastini, the tiny egg pasta stars.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Porterhouse steak, baked potato with sour cream, salt and pepper, corn on the cob, salad and a Yuengling.

Ruby had part of my porterhouse steak and the porterhouse bone with a little bit of rare meat on it.

Last edited:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Dammit. Just walked out to start the smoker, and the skies opened up.

Plan B. Moved the smoker into the garage with a big fan. I've done that before and it worked really well, very little smoke in the garage or house.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Prawn, squid, mussel, scallop stir fried with bell pepper, carrot, onion, and basil in special spicy chili garlic sauce. And Thai salad rolls.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Salsberry steak, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. Big piece of ice cold watermelon for dessert.

Reactions: rio