Whats going on at Oak Ridge?

Hoover

I drove by Oak Ridge Park yesterday and they have all kinds of dirt moving equipment?

Are they just renovating or are they tearing up the equestrian side of the park?

Katt

They better not be tearing up the equestrian side! We don't have enough places for horse shows as it is!!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I don't know what's going on right now. But we're hosting a show there in October so, the rings aren't leaving. Theyve been having some drainage problems so maybe they're just redoing the rings?

C

campinmutt

I don't know what's going on right now. But we're hosting a show there in October so, the rings aren't leaving. Theyve been having some drainage problems so maybe they're just redoing the rings?

we were just there for a show sunday and there were signs on each ring that said they would be closed for renovations...no worries....just sprucing them up :)

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Are you the ones bringing in the Oak Ridge Boys??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Damn, you horse people are SLOOOOOOOOOOOW....

You all need to get out of those barns, stop mucking and get into some air, and drink some water ASAP..

I think the possibility of brain damage has passed, but maybe we can stop more damage from occuring.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Huh, so that's not a "SLOW" thing that's an old and poor taste thing. I'm 28 and while I like country they kinda suck and I don't remember ever hearing them while growing up. :)

Now, I suppose the age comment doesn't really apply because I do like plenty of old music (Sinatra, Etta, Louie, etc.) but they were good. :)

Hoover

Im old and I didnt get it. Goodness Bob that even went over my head! But once you splained it - very funny very very funny!!!