whats going on at oakridge sun 21st?

IntegritysDream

I was jw cause im suppose to work and generally i have weekends off and on the calender at the farm i work at it said oakridge so yeah i was just wondering if it was a dressage thingy and it is! Id love to otherwise, but i have to work casue my boss is going to it i assume

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
What?

I sort of understood. :) I think you're saying that it's on a calendar at work. Do you work at a horsey place or with horsey people? So, since it's on the calendar you think your boss is going? And, since your boss is going you can't skip work? :lmao:

Who is your boss? I can tell you if they're riding (and at what time). :)

IntegritysDream

I work at a dressage barn, my boss generally works weekend morning shifts so i can have off, but she told me to work this sunday morning shift, so i looked on the barn calender which has when who has lessons and when there are shows or clinics or when the boss is going out of town, and i saw "oakridge" writen on the calender for sunday, so i figuared shed be going to watch, i know they arent riding in it, but i fig thats why shes having me work this weekend. but i dont care, more $$ in my pocket =)

IntegritysDream

:howdy:and i dont know why she doesnt have the other girls work, but shes been out of town so i guess weve all gotten alot of extra hours this week, i love it there so i dont mind, and i could use the $$ to pay for the shows im doing on top of lessons and i have to pay to get my horses teeth floated :howdy:

fredsaid2

:howdy:and i dont know why she doesnt have the other girls work, but shes been out of town so i guess weve all gotten alot of extra hours this week, i love it there so i dont mind, and i could use the $$ to pay for the shows im doing on top of lessons and i have to pay to get my horses teeth floated :howdy:

I so admire you for working to pay for your horse activities! :smile:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
She is a hard worker. SHe pays for her lessons and shows all by herself. Not too many kids out there that dedicated anymore.