What's going on in Lusby?

SamSpade

Ok, I know these seems weird, but across from the golf course there's a tract of land that looks a bit like a tree farm for mature shrubs. Recently I've seen a lot of trucks back there, and a sign saying something about construction - but no clearing of trees. Last night around 7:30 it was *POURING* rain, and I could see brake lights of several trucks back in amongst the trees. Is something being built there? Is something *already* built there, hidden from view?

tater

Originally posted by SamSpade
Ok, I know these seems weird, but across from the golf course there's a tract of land that looks a bit like a tree farm for mature shrubs. Recently I've seen a lot of trucks back there, and a sign saying something about construction - but no clearing of trees. Last night around 7:30 it was *POURING* rain, and I could see brake lights of several trucks back in amongst the trees. Is something being built there? Is something *already* built there, hidden from view?

Probably just someone burying bodies :shrug:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Actually it was the pantie bunch convention. Tater rallies in people every night.

Serriously, I have no idea. I have seen where you are talking about though.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
Ok, I forgot. :wink:
smartbomb_1763_68061036

:otter: :otter: :otter: :otter: :otter: :otter:

willie

Across Cove Point Rd from the golf course they are working on the ball fields, towards the Shell/Texaco station it's Gotts Food Lion.

The tract of land (across from entrance to golf course) is future location of the Patuxent Business Park http://www.patuxentbusinesspark.com/

I also saw a lot of trucks there today after doing my weekly shopping at my favorite Lusby department store :smile:

This business park is the reason why a few of the county commissioners took a boondoggle trip to England about a year or so ago to try to acquire international tenants for the business park. From the website it says that the business park is just "minutes" from Pax Naval Air Station.

Last edited: