What's going on this weekend?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I'm going to the hay auction saturday morning....but want to ride somewhere...i know there are several things going on.

Who's doing what?

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'm going to work with my filly and hopefully get her out to a trail. Maybe give the fat pal paint a bath. I want to try out my new bucket water heater. Sunday not going to GW. Will probably just ride around the farm. Have fun Appy....Shiloh will miss Vence :huggy: OH :banana: :banana: :banana: I'm off next Friday!!!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
I'm going to work with my filly and hopefully get her out to a trail. Maybe give the fat pal paint a bath. I want to try out my new bucket water heater. Sunday not going to GW. Will probably just ride around the farm. Have fun Appy....Shiloh will miss Vence :huggy: OH :banana: :banana: :banana: I'm off next Friday!!!!
ME TOO!!
Let's ride!
I think we're going to St Mary's River tomorrow (Sunday) I haven't ever been all the way around.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Happy I'm going to be riding around the farm in Great Mills tomorrow. Promised a friend I would Plus I want to try and get my filly worked. But Friday I can go there or where ever..Just let me know..... :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
appyday said:
answers the questions we had if Happy and Mingiz have the same friday off...good deal :yay:

Do you think the world is ready for the 3 of us to cut loose together. :lmao: :huggy:

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
and if we throw in Mrs V with the blue V what a mess that would be...:whistle:

You all do know I am the sanest of the bunch right??

Hey Appy! THANKS again for yesterday! I'm sore but had a BLAST!

I just talked to my client in Florida and we're looking at homes all day Fri :jameo: ! I'll catch ya next time around!

CONGRATS ON THE DOG SHOW WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huggy: