What's New? Nothing

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
truump17.jpg

PsyOps

Pixelated
Nothing new here... boy hasn't been fed any Soros bull####, so some moron's tweet will have to do.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Nothing new here... boy hasn't been fed any Soros bull####, so some moron's tweet will have to do.

He got fired after he ended up back in drug rehab again. Even Soros has standards for his employees, low though they are.

Hijinx

Who is this Michael Linden dick.
Another Democrat kool-aid gargler like NHboy who puts out crap every day?

This_person

Where is the Constitutional authority for Social Security?
Where is the Constitutional authority for providing health care to children (or anyone else)?
Where is the fairness and equality for financial success to be taxed at a higher rate than financial hardship?
What is the quantitative analysis of "is terrible"?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Where is the Constitutional authority for providing health care to children (or anyone else)?
Where is the fairness and equality for financial success to be taxed at a higher rate than financial hardship?
What is the quantitative analysis of "is terrible"?

The constitution gets in the way of what they want.

The reason "it's terrible" is because it's Trump.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wonder if we could remove the cuts to Social Security with the money Obama sent to arm and support Hamas??

How much difference would all that money he sent to Iran make??

SamSpade

Wonder if we could remove the cuts to Social Security with the money Obama sent to arm and support Hamas??

How much difference would all that money he sent to Iran make??

I'm still trying to find the cuts - can someone enlighten me?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Clem72

Well, as long as you are firm in the belief that this country was founded entirely on secular values and not Christian ones. Certainly Christ had no opinion on the rich supporting the poor, or the treatment of the sick and the elderly.

:oldman:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Certainly Christ had no opinion on the rich supporting the poor, or the treatment of the sick and the elderly.

Tell me, Bubba, what was Christ's position on supporting the poor? My Bibles all say he told the rich man to sell all he had and give it to the poor. He didn't say sell all he had and send it to Rome did he?

Clem72

Tell me, Bubba, what was Christ's position on supporting the poor? My Bibles all say he told the rich man to sell all he had and give it to the poor. He didn't say sell all he had and send it to Rome did he?

Was that the only quote in your bible concerning the poor? Mine has a couple more.

“If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered.” First John 3:17 states that, “If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him?” Job wrote, “I rescued the poor who cried for help, and the fatherless who had none to assist them” (Job 29:12).

God asked, “Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood” (Isaiah 58:7)

“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy” (Prov 31:8-9)

“The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern” (Prov 29:7).

“arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy” (Ezk 16:49)

“He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses” (Prov 28:27).

“Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life” (1 Tim 6:18-19)

“A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor” (Prov 22:9)

“A faithful man will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished” (Prov 28:20)

“He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and He will reward him for what he has done” (Prov 19:17)

But it sounds like we agree, the government should have no influence from Christian values and be completely based on secular ethics. How about your Church start rendering unto Caesar then.

Last edited: