What's the deal with this guy?

garyt27

INAFJ
The only beef I have with him is that he walks in the damn street.
He may not care if he gets hurt, but it sure as hell will ruin your week if you hit him. Outta da road, ODB

Catman2

Yess, he is back with a seriously dead battery. Waiting for some schlump to buy him a new one....wait, wait, wait....make sure it's the $$$$ Diehard he wants and not any old brand!!! No Autozone junk for himmmm......

corollinout

He's got money, doesn't need help with a car battery…

If he wanted, he could have the car towed, professionally detailed, traded in, and have a brand new one without having a payment.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
he has a problem with hoarding sh t , yes he actually would not flush his own sh t at his last appt., kept it in bags until it stunk so bad he got the boot, been like this ever since.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He is still a PITA, and I don't feel bad for saying it. He's been sitting under that shopping center marquee and if you're stuck at the light he stares at people. ick ick ick.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
He is still a PITA, and I don't feel bad for saying it. He's been sitting under that shopping center marquee and if you're stuck at the light he stares at people. ick ick ick.

I understand his mother always called him "Thing" something or other.

Hank

my war
I don't understand why the owners of Calvert Village would want such an eyesore living in their parking lot, not to mention that I am sure there is a health code violation within the vicinity of his trash compactor!

Hank

my war
:coffee:

Attachments

• Graphic9.jpg
    Graphic9.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 172

Hank

my war
Must have kicked him out of the shopping center. He is parked over at Allstate next to KFC now.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Must have kicked him out of the shopping center. He is parked over at Allstate next to KFC now.

I saw him all the way over by the PF post office a week or so ago! Pushing his walker up the sidewalk, and everything.

Late this afternoon he was parked on the shoulder of Main St down in front of the shopping center where Ledo's is. His trunk was open and he was laying back in the shade of a tree.

Foxhound

Finishing last
3 years ago or so, I was out for a ride on my scoot. I stopped at the 7-11 on the corner of 231. There he was. It was a bit chilly and he was sitting in the sun. I stopped and asked if he wanted a coffee or something to eat. He said no thank you but he would appreciate a paper if I didn't mind. So I bought him a news paper and sat and listened to him talk for a few minutes while I drank my coffee and enjoyed the morning sunshine. He didn't seem deranged or emotionally unstable. Talked about some of the motorcycle gear he lost when he could no longer afford to pay for his storage unit. That's the most memorable thing out of the conversation.

I've heard different tales about him. Just seems odd and a bit of an eyesore to me.

Hank

my war
He is a nasty SOB. At least from what I have witnessed at Starbucks. That's why I have no compassion for him and his trash.