Whats with bringing up all these old threads?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Triggerfish said:
I see it's 404 bringing most of these old threads up and they're mostly ones that migtig started. Stalker?
Don't know about stalking, but definately :elaine:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I think maybe it's someone with a beef who wishes to express his or her feelings without dealing with the drama that would go along with expressing said feelings through his or her real user name. :shrug:

Mikeinsmd

K_Jo said:
I think maybe it's someone with a beef who wishes to express his or her feelings without dealing with the drama that would go along with expressing said feelings through his or her real user name. :shrug:
Wow Dr. K_Jo. You're so smart. That's what I was thinkin too!! :huggy:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
:yeahthat: And will the person using K_Jo's account please identify yourself as this makes a lot of sense. :biggrin:

Triggerfish

I remember when I first got there in 1991 they had to chase the cows off the runway when a plane was landing at Oak Harbor airport. We used to call it "white knuckle" airlines.

Triggerfish

K_Jo said:

oh, I think I may know who that may be.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Hmmmmm, I'm thinking a former leader of Israel had the same name. Could be wrong, but it's just a hunch. :popcorn:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Penn said:
Hmmmmm, I'm thinking a former leader of Israel had the same name. Could be wrong, but it's just a hunch. :popcorn:
Hahahahahah!!!! Struck too close to the bone!

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_neg.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1041382 width="50%">Whats with bringing up ...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>07-24-2005 08:47 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">You're wrong.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Who gives a rats azz!?!? .................I'm sorry, give me a moment to climb up off of the floor - I have to stop laughing! Oh, man, somebody give me a tissue - my eyes are tearing up badly! :lol: