What's your favorite SoMD restaurant?

Grumpy

What's that place with the big yellow M?
yw

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Pier 450. Amazing food and great cocktails, with a stellar view.

We liked it..will definitely go back. Capt. Pat's at Dennis Point has not disappointed us yet either. I like SGI Ruddy Duck myself but my "red meat and taters" wife does not find much on their menu to like.

We've never been disappointed by Sunni's restaurant (Hollywood Masala) either, but I'm embarassed to say that we've never been to it since he took over the place they are now. Back when he first started the original one, one of his best friends was working for us as an engineer and Sunni would stop by every now and again with a "delivery" order..LOL. Half way across the county...

frequentflier

happy to be living
Does Chaptico Market count as a restaurant? If not, then Ruddy Duck.
Ruddy Duck on Dowell Road has gone way down hill. Haven't been in a long time and no plans to go in the future. I like Carlos but his partner is quite rude and unlikeable and is part of the reason our last visit sucked. The food wasn't very good, either.

Last edited:

nobody really

I need a nap
Ruddy Duck on Dowell Road has gone way down hill. Haven't been in a long time and no plans to go in the future. I like Carlos but his partner is quite rude and unlikeable and is part of the reason our last visit sucked. The food wasn't very good, either.
i agree, not sure whats going on there. not what it used to be

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
i agree, not sure whats going on there. not what it used to be
I had a couple of poor experiences/food a few years back, haven't gone back since.

Other than Dennis Point, I haven't been out at all. I see a new restaurant popped up where the Cow and Fish was in Hollywood, and still want to get to Pier 450.