Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Chocolate Pie

Tums.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm making a pan of lasagna, served with cheesy ciabatta.

What I SHOULD have done is talked this crazy Sun resort into letting me host a TG pot luck in the common room. We have a ton of people here for the holidays and it might have been nice to have a festive dinner for them, and since Sun isn't really all that guest-oriented and doesn't do things like that perhaps they'd have said okay to me putting it together myself. I'll have to keep that in my hat for next year....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
No idear what dinner is going to be, but I made some mini-walnut cakes and a sour cream cake with apples, and bought a cheescake and dutch apple pie, and found these little chocolate-covered rainbow cakes, kind of like petit fours.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
No idear what dinner is going to be, but I made some mini-walnut cakes and a sour cream cake with apples, and bought a cheescake and dutch apple pie, and found these little chocolate-covered rainbow cakes, kind of like petit fours.
Were they baked by a Christian baker? I'd be careful! :dead:

Attachments

• 6574F572-F750-43CB-A687-3F64875FDB97.jpeg
    6574F572-F750-43CB-A687-3F64875FDB97.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 47

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I made those one year, much easier and just as tasty to buy.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
My sister cooks, we just fill in with side dishes.

I'll bake pumpernickel bread tomorrow to slice thin and serve with salmon I'll smoke.

Make a cranberry relish, chop and combine dried cranberries, an orange, an apple, crushed pineapple, some sugar. Yummy.

Stuffed Ham Quiche Friday!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'll bake pumpernickel bread tomorrow to slice thin and serve with salmon I'll smoke.

Make a cranberry relish, chop and combine dried cranberries, an orange, an apple, crushed pineapple, some sugar. Yummy.

I want ALL of that!!! 😋

Stuffed ham quiche!! OMG!!

Christy

b*tch rocket
1 smoked Turkey
1 roasted Turkey
1 smoked pork belly
smoked salmon
spiral ham
stuffing
mashed potatoes
some scalloped potato thing
sweet potatoes
macaroni and cheese
broccoli cheese casserole
some mexican street corn dish
a bunch of pies
I am sure more stuff, but I can't keep track anymore.

I am responsible for all of the smoked stuff since I am obsessed with my pellet grill.

Lump

This post made me drool

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Smoked turkey
Green bean casserole
Oysters Rockefeller
Oysters Oregano
Oyster Stuffing
Oyster Stew
Fried Oysters
Sliced ham
Candied sweet tater casserole
Mashed taters
Turkey gravy
Potato rolls
Pumpkin pie
Pecan pie

First year at bro-in laws house where Mom lives now. First year with no stuffed ham or country ham for Thanksgiving....but we'll do that for Christmas.