Whelp, there you go, he admits it. I'm ready to hear the cult hot take.

Burnthings

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You bots, I swear. You don't give a crap why Biden was being investigated (hint: it was corruption and using his position to get his kid a big payday).

Sapidus

These people don’t care if Trump flouts the law and breaks all established norms. They are cultists.

The Viral one said she hopes he declares martial law and that someone kills Congresswoman Omar.

You can’t reason with people who have been fed a steady diet of Fox propaganda and lies to by their president.

They are no longer the same people they were before Trump.

Sapidus

You bots, I swear. You don't give a crap why Biden was being investigated (hint: it was corruption and using his position to get his kid a big payday).

Also you write that with a straight face as if that is not what is written on the Trump family crest.

“Corruption and use of his position to get his kids pay day and jobs they are unqualified for “

Burnthings

These people don’t care if Trump flouts the law and breaks all established norms. They are cultists.

The Viral one said she hopes he declares martial law and that someone kills Congresswoman Omar.

You can’t reason with people who have been fed a steady diet of Fox propaganda and lies to by their president.

They are no longer the same people they were before Trump.
Oh, I know. Still interesting to see what sort of mental gymnastics they pull out of the bag week to week.

Burnthings

I like how they don't care how Trump was leveraging U.S. aid to get a foreign country to smear a domestic election opponent. Oh, and doesn't see anything wrong with that. Buisness as usual.

Sapidus

Oh, I know. Still interesting to see what sort of mental gymnastics they pull out of the bag week to week.

It’s horrifying, an entire generation of people sucked into one mans lies when to so many it’s crystal clear what is happening.

I honestly wonder what other historical periods this correlates with

Sapidus

I like how they don't care how Trump was leveraging U.S. aid to get a foreign country to smear a domestic election opponent. Oh, and doesn't see anything wrong with that. Buisness as usual.

At least they didn’t claim he was just joking like the last time he asked for foreign election interference.

I wish we could fast forward 5-10 years when they all will claim They knew he was a con man and distance themselves from supporting him.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Economy's good.
Markets are strong.
Low unemployment.
Illegals sneaking in seems to have slowed down.
Wall is slowly being reinforced.

Sapidus

Economy's good.
Markets are strong.
Low unemployment.
Illegals sneaking in seems to have slowed down.
Wall is slowly being reinforced.

Yes. Thanks Obama

And “wall is being reinforced” is a far cry from a “big beautiful wall that Mexico pays for”

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yes. Thanks Obama

And “wall is being reinforced” is a far cry from a “big beautiful wall that Mexico pays for”

That was nice of Barry to have everything positive kick in right around the time that Trump got elected. I guess dumping all of obama's regulations on business didn't have anything to do with a better economic outlook.

The only thing obama increased was racial strife nationwide.

Sapidus

That was nice of Barry to have everything positive kick in right around the time that Trump got elected. I guess dumping all of obama's regulations on business didn't have anything to do with a better economic outlook.

The only thing obama increased was racial strife nationwide.

You don’t strike me as well educated based on your racist posts so I could see why you would think that. Any fool can see the its just a continuation of the trends under Obama

stgislander

PREMO Member
As soon as you get one hammered down, another pops up with the same talking points.

SamSpade

Let's boil this down -

Joe's son Hunter was a director at Burisma Holdings.
Ukraine's prosecutor general Viktor Shokin was investigating corruption at Burisma.
VP Joe Biden told Ukraine to fire Shokin - or not get a billion in aid.

Even on the face of it - it looks pretty corrupt, especially when you hear Joe brag about putting the screws to them -
not to mention that what the heck are WE doing telling another country how to investigate corruption within its borders
(unless - it's because of Hunter. No really. Why do we interfere?).

What Joe did amounts to a bribe to a foreign government not to investigate a company that affects his son.

TRUMP says - no - investigate the BRIBE. Because it's a crime.

Are they the same? One is saying screw you, lay off my son. The other is screw you, investigate the bribe.

Burnthings

At least they didn’t claim he was just joking like the last time he asked for foreign election interference.

I wish we could fast forward 5-10 years when they all will claim They knew he was a con man and distance themselves from supporting him.
They will claim he was a plant by Clinton.