When the Left eats their own, part...something

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They should have thought of this months ago. Or maybe they did and our overlords decided we didn't need to know about it.

I did see where BLM and Proud Boys did a joint presser to basically tell the fake newsers to STFU.

Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, it's never really been PB vs BLM, PBs are not racist as far as I can tell. It's been antifa vs PB this whole time, with antifa instigating the violence at every turn. .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep, it's never really been PB vs BLM, PBs are not racist as far as I can tell. It's been antifa vs PB this whole time, with antifa instigating the violence at every turn. .

PB's head dude is a black Latino. Just SCREAMS white supremacy, doesn't it?

Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control
PB's head dude is a black Latino. Just SCREAMS white supremacy, doesn't it?

Whats really funny is the Battle in Seattle antifers probably looked as this years antifa coverage and were like WTF, you guys make us look like Sunday School teachers and everybody takes your side?

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Mind if I put this right here? TIA

I don't know that BLM ever truly existed, but I know for sure it doesn't now. It has been relegated to the American myth dust bin and co-opted totally by Antifa. White college girls with faces that would scare seagulls out of a land fill is not a black equality movement.

Hard to believe I know, but reality peeks it's unwanted head up sometimes.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If bickering between the groups means less rioting, then I'm all for the dissention.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
No eternal enemies or allies. Only eternal interests.

--- End of line (MCP)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I said this months ago that BLM should not have gotten tied with antifa because it would look d wreck their message.
From June 2020
If people truly supported BLM© then they would violently oppose and reject any cooperation with ANTIFA and the rioters. Protests are fine but as soon as you throw that first rock, out come the great big paintbrushes that covers ALL of your protests as riots and just furthers hurts your cause. But I'm just white-splaining so don't listen to me.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Those same tofu eating, soy latte sipping shitbags will be the very first to move into your black neighborhood and start the gentrification process. These same people, in the light of the day will be the first to lock their doors at a stop light when a black person rolls up. They are the first ones call you "thugs" and "apex predators" while assuming your vote will be for them.